Gift Certificate Codes on Fast Tech

Just curious as to whether or not they honor them honestly? I have a 50 dollar one and I was having troubles getting it to work last night and left a message, I still haven’t heard back from them. I was wondering if I should just kiss that money goodbye or has any of you had good dealings with them folks?

2 Likes

I need to use it to buy some coils that can only be purchases VIA gift card or Bitcoin, which is weird.

2 Likes

I’ve not had any problems using my gift certificates at ft. Just making sure, but those certificates can only be used on purchases at ft in case you were trying to use them elsewhere. Could be you may have to convert it if possible to another currency.

2 Likes

https://www.fasttech.com/products/6925000
If you go there and scroll down a bit you will get this warning and restriction:

2 Likes

That is weird @anon44012888 I get the same thing the first time I have ever seen that on FT

3 Likes

I know, right? 5 years and like 50 purchases and I ran into the one item that seems to need bitcoin? WTF Hehe

2 Likes

I tried to pay for it as you normally would and everything is blanked out except for bitcoin

2 Likes

Ya i did the same thing with same result. I would try healthcabin/3avape/3fvape/efun see if you can find it for the same $

3 Likes

Amber actually suggested the same thing but the dilemma is that I am broke and wanna use up a certificate :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmm that does make it hard - create a support ticket and ask them is about all you can do

3 Likes

Also for those coils in particular, they are 4 dollars more expensive anywhere else

2 Likes

Do you have any rebate points ( Your Account » Rebate Points) ? if you send them a ticket they will convert to a certificate

2 Likes

I have 7 rebate points, how much is that?

doesn’t seem like a whole lot for the amount of time I’ve been using them

2 Likes

I can’t figure out where to find out, their drop down menu beside it does nothing for me

2 Likes

You need 10 i think
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/rebate-points-affiliate/t/2376334/how-to-claim-rebate-points/1

I think you can do reviews and earn points

2 Likes

Oh ok, well thanks for clearing that up, I guess I need to order more then cotton, wire and rdas…

2 Likes

Also participatin in the forums earns you points.

3 Likes

the one good things is that I’ve vaped probably 6+ tanks in the device I’m using and the coil is still good, so the 7 I have should last me.

3 Likes

If you need wire I have some surplus 316L and Ni80. Also have a crap-load of Japanese cotton.

2 Likes

One of the mods actually convinced me to try 316L and I bought 4 spools, I’ll be good for awhile now. And yes I enoy it, but not pulsing coils feels foreign to me.

2 Likes