GIVEAWAY (A call for help)

Take a look at this and help this guy out.
He got targeted by these fuckers because he responded to a video of theirs by posting a video of his own with the facts they conveniently left out. And please take the opportunity to report their videos.

8 Likes

I already did that last night :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Yeah me and lots of others as well. Nicely done bro. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Just to add to that, make sure the video is close to the end before you do it. There’s a timestamp at the point you report it. It looks better if it seems you watched it through to the end.

4 Likes

Change the name of this thread to this GIVEAWAY!! (A call for help).

2 Likes

Done and done. :+1:

3 Likes

Done already.

But that being said, these videos are about KIDS using nicotine and even as a vaper, I fully support that they stress the dangers of nicotine and developing brains. Under 18’s should not be smoking or vaping! Then again, we all know how teenagers are. I myself was 13 when I started smoking.

However, they just stick to the negative views and completely ignore the fact that vaping is saving MILLIONS of lives worldwide.
But, given their shitty attitudes toward OhmBoy Josh and the whole vaping community, I’d have no issue with their videos or even their channel being taken down. If you can’t deal with some criticism on a bad job you did, you have no place being on the internet.

4 Likes

Done (with education and a piece of my mind)! Thx for showing this.

4 Likes

Done both as well.

4 Likes

Done and good find…

4 Likes

yep… done and dusted :nerd:

3 Likes

Done beaut :+1:

3 Likes

10-4.
btw, you should tag ppl here. I’m not sure how to do that on this site yet.

Done! It’s amazing the amount of misinformation being peddled about vaping.

2 Likes

Another bullshit article post on here while you are all at it

https://www.spongepost.com/nVWojXRZ

5 Likes

that bullshit AGAIN i swear these people like to recycle old claims and now that there have been a few battery explosions people will now pay more attention to this bullshit smh

3 Likes