[Giveaway] Vaptio- Enter to be a lucky tester of the newest ET AUTO Kit!(-Dec17

i like the Innovative LED Tail Lights

1 Like

Unusual and attractive shape!

1 Like

The camouflage looks great and woud have liked to see more options than green a fancy perl would be nice as flex in the camouflage. The ceramic coil interesting but i worry about ceramic dust.

1 Like

Interesting concept but like @Benoz said id worry about the cotton freeā€¦ Design is nice

1 Like

I would like to test Cotton-Free Tech and
Quick Charge System

1 Like

nice design :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Well I am not going to copy and paste information already available via home page.

My thoughts at first glance? Just like any other pod system this year. Only reason I would be interested is the ceramic atomizer. The look of the item isnā€™t very innovative and has been done before, same for the colors and thanks god nobody forgot the led lights because we need this to sparkle lol. But I am more then happy to test one and maybe I am impressed :slight_smile:

congraduation!
You are the lucky tester! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
Post code:
City:
State:
Tel & Email:

And looking forward to your review of this lovely kit!

2 Likes

Happy to tell that: You are the lucky tester! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
Post code:
City:
State:
Tel & Email:

And looking forward to your review of this lovely kit!

3 Likes

Thanks for every one that participated in and interested in the lovely ET AUTO kit!!
For thos who didnā€™t get it , donā€™t feel down as Vaptio can feel how much you like the product and will put a new giveaway in a few days!
Hope you all have a lovely day!

3 Likes

congratz @JackSun and @Freddie3

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway @Vaptio_official

3 Likes

Thank you @Vaptio_official and all

Very much looking forward to using and reviewing this device.

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Freddie3 and @JackSun. Hope you guys enjoy the product :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @JackSun and @Freddie3

2 Likes

Congrats to @JackSun and @Freddie3! And thank you to @Vaptio_Official for the giveaway!

1 Like