Giveaway--VOOPOO NEW Caliber Kit

I really like the Orange one!
The feature I like most is the Gene Chip!

Purple

Gene. Fan chip.

I like the red one

110W output for the big cloud maker

1 Green
battery 3000mAh

The gold
110W output for the big cloud make

I like the black color best
A gene chip is a big plus

#1 The dark green one

#2 With a built-in 3000mAh 23600 high-capacity Battery, 60 more puffs than others.
:two:110W output for the big cloud maker
:three:Gene. Fan Chip Inside for fast firing speed

1. Which color do you love most for the Caliber Kit
Black

2. Which feature of Caliber Kit 6 do you love most.
The tube format factor. The UFORCE tank is also great.

1. The Green strikes me as most pleasing. Not the Army Green with its beautiful blue drip tip, but the brighter Green with a jade drip tip. The Orange is also very striking.

2. The delicate patterns of the Caliber Kit are what speak to me as VOOPOO’s commentary on the overall design from tank to chip.

1 Like

The blue looks awesome.
I like the simplicity, no menus. Just fire away…

1 Like

1 Red
2 Design)

1 Silver 2 Battery

Grats @jhmiller as revealed here w/ new contest as well [WINNER Announcement] VOOPOO Caliber Giveaway @VOOPOOTech trying to confuse us but thks for the giveaway.

4 Likes

Congrats @jhmiller :tada:

Thanks @VOOPOOTech for the giveaway :+1:

4 Likes

This is just awesome. Thank you so much @VOOPOOTech for the giveaway.

Thanks @Burga and @worm1

3 Likes

Congratulations @jhmiller :raised_hands:
Thanks for the Chance @VOOPOOTech :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Apparently its not a new contest but rather copy/past info from this one for sole purpose of announcing the winner. I am very curious why they do it this way seems like spoiled child demanding attention with this and new posts with ever product they advertise instead of continuing the same thread. With the @Staff1 trying to organize and combine threads to locate information easier, this certainly does not help. My two cents.

3 Likes

Just waiting for the stores around me to stock it so i can go buy it now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.