Giveaway: Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 6 Different Deck Options

Nowadays, versatility and innovation become an important part of vape products except for the basic performance. Bearing this concept in mind, recently IJOY came up with a unique tank that adopts modular design - Combo RDTA.

Aesthetically IJOY Combo keeps the same pleasing exterior as other previous atomizers from IJOY, but it is quite different. The IJOY Combo can be used with 6 different decks options! With different assembly, these decks would accommodate your building style adequately. The kit comes with 2 deck options and 1 pre made coil for sub ohm vaping. IJOY managed to come up with a very versatile RDTA that can be used as a RDA, a RTA and a Subohm tank. Following the idea started by Aspire for modular atomizers, IJOY Combo goes one step further and offers great value to vapers with this promising tank.

Would you like to get a chance to WIN one IJOY Combo? Then enter this contest now. We have prepared 1 IJOY Combo RDTA Tank to give away!

Reply any of the below rules to enter:

1. Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them?
  2. What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit?
  3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?

Note:

1. The contest ends on Oct. 17, 2016
  2. At least 20 participants join in
  3. We use random.org to select winner

No matter you are a builder or a pre-made coil lover, this prize is perfect for you. Don’t miss this great chance to try it for free. And as always, don’t forget to share this good giveaway with your friends. Good luck!!!

3 Likes

I think this style of deck is definitely geared towards flavour chasers, and although the older style ijoy tanks seemed to suffer with leek issues like the one I have :disappointed: they appear to have dealt with it since so I would like to find that out first hand :+1::wink:
@Sprkslfly @Grubby @ozo @BoDarc @SthrnMixer

4 Likes

IJOY COMBO RDTA can not be shipped to the USA, because it’s released after August 8.
But it looks like a great idea, versatile and technologically advanced.
If I win can I pick it up there? its only a 2 minute drive :rocket: @MysticRose @Grubby @Anonymiss

3 Likes

I think they are already very popular as they combine multiple popular methods of vaping / building

@CosmicTruth @Maureeenie @Anonymiss @BoDarc @BoyHowdy @Pattie

4 Likes

So,just like that, we are suppose to conform to whatever the FDA demands? I ignore everything the FDA says, they are nothing but a bunch of criminals and bullies, organized crime if you will. I will not conform to them.

9 Likes

Probably, it is nice to be able to change from dripper to tank to subohm tank. Saves carrying a lot of stuff with you.
@Uncaged, are you feeling lucky today? @VapeyMama @zigz @Beaufort_Batches @Bearkat @Fenrir1 @Dan_the_Man

4 Likes

The versatility is what makes the Combo so interesting for a lot of vapers so yes i think modular atomizers might be a big thing real soon.
@VapeyMama @redscaddy22 @BoyHowdy

5 Likes

I like the iJoy Limitless…and the Limitless Plus.
If Mikey likes it, I likes it.

@SunnyT @Lolly @anon88729607

6 Likes
    Yes. The Limitless Plus is absolutely amazing!

A good quality tool. Whether that happens to be a Phillips head screwdriver, or a hex key type, something that’s easy to work with (not the simple ‘L’ shaped cheap piece of metal hex key that can strip out easily, or get easily bent from being so small ).

Possibly. It makes for a nice starting kit for those who are just getting into coil building, and don’t yet know what type of deck they prefer to build on, and also allows them to learn whether tank vs RDTA is their preference.

@Beaufort_Batches @Z_Hobbit @phil @MysticRose @VapeyMama

5 Likes

Modularity and versatility in any atomisers is a win, win.
The ijoy combo already has this, the option of the various decks is a big plus for builders and the rda or rdta from the same device is awesome.
@Whiterose0818 @SthrnMixer @Alisa

4 Likes

Great idea and i’m sure it will be a given in future products.I believe this gives you so many options for experienced builders up to new builders just learning. It will also give you the versatility to experiment with builds you may not already have the hardware for. Hope I get to try it soon, I’ve never had an IJOY product and look forward to trying the brand.

4 Likes

Reply any of the below rules to enter:

I haven’t had the chance to try ijoy out yet but I think they are doing the best they can to keep up with the market with good products.

Not sure, they already offer a bunch. I’m sure there will be a new base design in the future.

I think it will continue to trend because is vapers always want more. Who getting multiple setups in one package.

4 Likes
  1. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?

yes, I can see it catching on. people will always enjoy good value for money, and vapers do like to have numerous options at hand.

@Joy @TheCybers_germany @Marilyn @Kristho

4 Likes

Yes I have. Really like the quality and versatility.

@Anonymiss @BoyHowdy @Whiterose0818

5 Likes

Never had the pleasure of using anything from IJOY.

TOTALLY think modular atomisers will be the way forward. Being able to switch easily from rdta to tank is convenient and being new to coil building this would give me hours of fun - would love to try!

4 Likes

This looks like a very complete and versatile set. I would expect them to add a delrin drip tip as well for those that don’t care for ceramic.

@BoDarc @Sprkslfly @CosmicTruth @Beaufort_Batches @BoyHowdy

4 Likes

I have never used any I joy products before but have seen some great reviews of them.
@MisterSinner @ozo @Grubby

2 Likes

I recently ordered an iJoy Limitless Lux. iJoy seems to be leading e-cig technology with items like their 26650 batteries (Limitless Lux) and this combo kit. These two would look great together!
@Grubby @redscaddy22 @Anonymiss @Whiterose0818

5 Likes
  1. I originally bought the Reaper Tank which I thought was a great tank for those who want a cheap, yet efficient tank. I recommend them to anyone looking to switch from analogs to vaping. I also love the Reaper Plus tanks enough to have bought four of them.
  2. Just add enough spare parts to cover every deck.
  3. Yes,this will trend as long as it provides a satisfying vape. That will always be the bottom line.
3 Likes

Ty for tag @BoDarc @Fenrir1

Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them? Never had a ijoy product. But that lux 215 with the 26650s looks like a nice mod. And this combo tank looks awesome. Can be a dripper or a tank. Awesome!
2. What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit? More decks. Different top caps for different airflow styles. Different drip tips / chuff caps,
3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why? Yes. Everybody loves different options. Having one tank with so many options is awesome

2 Likes