Giving Christmas Spirit!

Hi ! I was cleaning out my stash and there’s quite a few flavors I don’t mix with anymore whether I’ve moved on or it’s just not for me any longer. I wanted to give them away to a noobie for Christmas sake so if there’s a noobie that would like them let me know I’ll post a pic. Some do have coloring in them and I didn’t really want to separate the lot just get rid of them in one shot kinda deal. Let me know.

Bavarian cream LA
Maple LA
Watermelon LA (2)
English toffee LA
Key lime LA
Lemonade LA
Creme de menthe LA
Almond LA
Honey clover LA
Banana cream LA

Honeysuckle TFA
Blackberry TFA
Black cherry TFA
Ripe banana TFA
Honey TFA
Cantaloupe TFA
Hypno TFA
Cherry blossom TFA

Hawk sauce MBV

Banana split FW

Flavorah
Black cherry
Cool menthol
Virginia tobacco
Cured tobacco
Blueberry
Mocha

*** Not to offend but was kinda hoping to have USA only to keep postage down.I’m willing to pay it myself for you.

14 Likes

Wow. You have a lot of awesome flavors i woud love have.

1 Like

Are you US ?

Yes. Odessa tx.

CLOSED DEAL I’LL SEND THEM TO YOU !!! Merry Christmas it came early !!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

And a merry Christmas to you :smiley:

1 Like

You’re a nice person, Mrs Claus.

4 Likes

You rock! I’m gonna do this too. Great idea!

3 Likes

It’s what being a good christian would do ! Giving is so much better than receiving !

2 Likes

Very classy deed

4 Likes

You rock! A little vape it forward in action.

3 Likes

Thank y"all not looking for props just passing it along. I know what it’s like to have a new hobby and see all the flavors and WANT THEM ALL hee hee I was cleaning my stash and thought how i could benefit someone by sending them to them for Christmas free of charge.

4 Likes

I like that. A vape forward Christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I wrapped the ohm meter in there so you can save your tongue and not burn it again be careful I don’t want you to go to the hospital ever and certainly for not for a vape related incident. Nurse rant over :wink:

3 Likes

Now if I can get the PO to believe it’s not hazardous tomorrow that will be a wonderful thing ! Maybe I can go to the kiosk mailer !!! skip da man !

4 Likes

Wow… That’s sweet of you😘

Good karma girl!!

Tom

2 Likes

Wow @Amy2…what a sweet thing to do! I will tell you what I told @Alisa, I hope your generosity comes back to you tenfold! Someone willing to go the extra mile for someone else is a very deserving person!

4 Likes

I would love to have them. I have bought 6 flavors and am kinda getting worn out on them because I bought 4 ounce bottles. I don’t know how to make a good fruit flavor juice yet. The ones I have made well are Snickerdoodle, bearclaw (cinnamon apple pastry) chocolate chip cookie, and cinnamon toast cereal.

Thanks for your gift to whomever you chose. It’s cool to see generosity at work today.

2 Likes

Ha-ha I guess I should have read all the posts.
Merry Christmas

3 Likes