Giving some concentrates and gear away(USA)

Hey Y’all, I’m giving some Stuff away. Some Concentrates (most have been opened), Some Unopened Retro gear and not so retro and some used Gear. Posting pics so you can see for yourself. You can have it all or pick and choose. Just pay to ship and it’s all yours.

Damo and Orca don’t come with coils. There are 2 Aris. The Recoil comes with what you see. Basically spare parts. The Moti Pods; I used one of each but they are still full, I only tasted them. Oh, and the Griffin always gave me trouble. It’s a real pain in the arse to get the chamber off.

Sorry, Y’all I forgot to delete photos but it’s all taken. I’ll have more again I am sure.

14 Likes

Hello, what country?

2 Likes

Whoever gets this nice collection, consider a little donation towards Dan’s first Flavorah experience! Otherwise he’s too cheap for it :crazy_face:

9 Likes

My bad… USA

2 Likes

How much cost to East Hanover?

2 Likes

When shipping in the states it’s mostly about weight. To East Hanover with a package that’s between 8 and 15oz is between 3 and 5 Dollars. That is only an approximation. If you tell me what you want I could find out exactly if you want.

1 Like

I’d be all over those tobaccos from flavor art. Really both the flavor art pictures.
How do you receive money? I think I’ve done most of the ways, PayPal, messenger, and that other one that starts with a z.
Very kind of you sir.
I think it was you that went on a bourbon “rant” a couple months ago. I remember someone carrying on about Bourbon, and there it is!

3 Likes

Pay pal. DM me your address. My email is kaniela42@gmail.com. As soon as you do I will remove the FA pics.

I don’t like Bourbon but I don’t know if it was me you remember or not.

2 Likes

How do I DM on here?
What is DM?
I can email you my address and can PayPal you right now with an amount. Fyi my zip code is 85202.

2 Likes

Direct Message.
Synonymous with PM (or: Private Message)

Simply click on the person’s name (in any forum post), and then select the blue box on the left labeled as “Message”.

5 Likes

Better clear out some more room @Dan_the_Man… Not sure how many Flavorah will let me give away and where at yet… but you are going to need r.o.o.m. lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hi dan are these still available and could you ship to the UK please

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man is the Recoil and Royal Hunter still available and does the Recoil have a BF pin? Thx

3 Likes

Ok dan thanks for getting back to me

3 Likes

@muth if the photo is up then yes it’s still available. The Recoil is only parts. It’s not the whole RDA and no bf pin.

@Jenko6 If there is a photo then yes it’s still available. Also, I will send it anywhere you want as long as your paying for shipping

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I’d love the aris and royal hunter. I’ve been slowly saving for 22mm stuff. I have coils so that’s great. I’m just started diy mixing so anything like that would be great. How much and how do I pay. I’m in Australia. The other stuff I’d take but it’s more to give to smokers than for me.

5 Likes

Okay, thx Dan. I wouldn’t be interested then. If the Bourbon and RH get left behind I’ll take them.

4 Likes

Speaking of flavors I never got back about the Flavorah recipe you gave me. First impression was the excellent quality. I never made an exclusive Flavorah recipe before. The recipe may not have been the exact flavor I was chasing but quality of the flavors was apparent. The Sugar Orchid is nothing like I’ve had before. It really stood out to me. Very exotic and interesting. I could see trying it in a tea recipe. That was my take on it, anyway. How do you use it?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, Toby. What can I say, if you’re starting DIY this is the place! So much help here with great people to guide you.

3 Likes

More than welcome to check out my public recipes for Sugar Orchid, Muth…

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=sugar+orchid&missing=0&recipesonly=0&filter=28997&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

4 Likes