Giving some concentrates and gear away(USA)

It also helps with the idea of sugar nuts… coconut hazelnut pistachio and praline… a lil rich cinnamon! :stuck_out_tongue: haha!! I swear it can also be used as a meringue too… just have to play with it right. :smiley:

5 Likes

:+1: :heart:

4 Likes

@anon84779643 I’m gonna have to try that Short Bread Cookie. i can’t even touch those things or I’ll go through the whole box!

4 Likes

Cookie Cookie who has the cookies?? haha!!
This I guess is why I vape and have continued all these years… the flavors…
I do it all for them… Especially when you have something special and can share with friends :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@muth thanks. It’s funny so many people and we all have different tastes and taste things differently. Yet everyone pretty much agrees with each other. It’s a nice change.

5 Likes

Exactly. That’s why it’s important to taste test for yourself. It can be disappointing when you see a recipe that looks great by someone you know has a lot of experience but it just doesn’t work for you. Our taste buds are unique and weird for sure. I have a friend who can not vape coconut nor likes it as a food. I gave her one of my RY4 flavors (and I assure you it has no coconut in it) and don’t you know she said yuck, I can’t vape this, I taste coconut. Go figure. If you can find some mixers here that you have simpatico taste buds with then you’ll have some recipes that should work for you. That’s how I started to learn to make my own.

6 Likes

I started almost 12 months ago. Just small. I’m just getting more adventurous now. But unfortunately due to injury I’ve got a tight budget. So I get to make 10ml batches a lot lol.

4 Likes

Perfect amount for taste testing! I know what it means to budget yourself. Look for places where you can get supplies cheap and free shipping like Amazon or local stores. Feed and Tractor stores sell PG. Pharmacies have small bottles of VG…just some examples.

3 Likes

I know someone who is short on cash but would love to have some gear let me know what you have left and I will probably get it for them.

Allen

4 Likes

If the pic is up then it is available. I like to help people that are in need and will provide a setup and liquid for this person you are talking about. DM me and we will talk.

to DM just left-click on my pic. and then click on message.

Oh, and welcome to the community. :grin::+1:

6 Likes

Dan is indeed the man.

5 Likes

I know dan is the man he is great

3 Likes

Hey Dan, I emailed you about the flavors and an aris.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR … and dude, you gotta post some of your builds in

I just saw your instagram, you’re talented! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you! Wow! I’m planning to get to it, but theres soo much to read. Lol

5 Likes

Take your time and take it easy … there’s indeed a lot of stuff to read and we’re not going anywhere :wink:

5 Likes

I agree with @anon28032772. You have some fantastic builds there. You must be a very patient man. :grinning:

5 Likes

Very generous of you Dan. Good luck making more space and keeping it that way.

4 Likes

Sorry, everybody, it’s all gone.

@woftam and or @Silhouette could you close this for me?

7 Likes