Glass bottle choice?

I have finally used all my plastic 30 ml bottles and will be switching to glass for my home stash. Does it matter if I use a brown or blue?

1 Like

Yes. The blue are much prettier and you should use them. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, both will protect equally well from UV light from what I’ve read so it’s up to you.

8 Likes

Not imo. It’s all about price. For my home stash since it goes into a drawer I do have a bunch of clear bottles. I haven’t had any issues with them since they sit in a dark drawer.

1 Like

The brown and blue bottles protect from UV as stated by Jojo.

I recommend you keep your liquids in a cupboard anyway to avoid any contamination.

What she said!

3 Likes

As other have already mentioned I use only clear 30 ml glass bottles
I keep them in my humidor ( since I no longer smoke cigars or cigarettes)
and my juices are fine I like clear mainly because I can monitor the color of my juices.

3 Likes

Yep, I’d recommend clear bottles. I like to see the liquid and the level. I use 15ml and 30ml glass with droppers. I do have some plastic bottles, but I find the glass is working much better. Easy to sterilize too.

I’m not keen on glass as I find some tanks a bit awkward for filling up with the droppers, IMO

Yeah u need point droppers, ball droppers are a PITA, i have a good supplier with point droppers if u ever need em :+1:

1 Like

I never knew you could get different droppers, I’m quite happy with plastic bottles, but I’ll bear that in mind if I ever change my mind :grinning:

1 Like

I have blue and brown in many sizes [for tinctures, oils, stevia, etc] but I use 60ml LDPE “writer” bottles for dispensing. Soft to squeeze, small tip, and 30PG/70VG flows easily. Works/fills great on any tank/atty.