GLASS botttle Measurements

Does anyone have 500ml boston round glass bottles ?? If so can you measure how tall they are with cap on PLEASE

7 Likes

I don’t have any 500ml (16oz) myself, but this site list the size of Wheaton bottles at 75mm x 168ml (6.61417”) not sure if that includes with cap on.

8 Likes

Thank you sir…I was only finding the circumference lol

5 Likes

Well if you have the circumference, technically I guess you could calculate the height :thinking: But that’s way above my pay grade :rofl:

4 Likes

Mine as well lmao

5 Likes

Good stuff @Rocky02852, that’s the brand that I switched to. VERY good bottles/caps.

5 Likes

You notice a difference between Wheaton and some other brand from say Amazon

6 Likes

The Wheaton’s are available on Amazon, I was actually looking at them earlier today, just can’t link the page here for some reason on my tablet.
maybe try copy / paste the following description on Amazon search :man_shrugging:

Wheaton W216822 Boston Round Bottle, Clear Glass, Capacity 16oz With 28-400 Black Phenolic Rubber Lined Screw Cap, Diameter 75mm x 168mm (Case Of 12)

6 Likes

Nice TY…But im wondering if there is a noticeable difference between the Wheaton and another brand from Amazon…10 dollar difference isnt anyrhing in the scheme of the things BUT im curious

Like some bottles have a rounder bottom so they teeter totter…Or maybe thicker glass…

5 Likes

IDK, I have some other brand from Amazon in Amber glass, 60s, 120s and 240ml. Can’t say I have any complaints but only time will tell with Nic :ok_hand:
I was looking at the larger sizes today, found these I really like, in cart, sounds like @SessionDrummer already has these :man_shrugging:
I would trust his judgment, but looks like quality bottles and caps to me

6 Likes

I just think Sessions likes me to spend MORE money so hes not the only one lmao :facepunch: :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I used to get all my glass from Amazon, and initially everything was fine, great prices, no issues. Time wore on and I started to have more and more issues with caps breaking, some when brand new. Most were from GBO Glass Bottle Outlet, and decided to try the Wheatons, and they seemed to be much better, while only slightly more expensive. I’m on my third case of them, and so far not one issue.

4 Likes

Nice …Exactly what i was curious about SOLD …

4 Likes

Hehe, not really, just want to pass on my experience, and maybe it will help others. I’ve never had any issues with the glass bottles, mostly the caps, and I started looking at the threads on the bottles, and started wondering which was causing the issues with caps cracking.

I burn through a lot of NIC, so perhaps I’m pushing above normal usage, but not sure.

4 Likes

Me too …Im almost thinking I dont habe enough Salts …I use so much fornother people it goes so fast . I am gonna have to go get a prepaid card until I get my cards issued

4 Likes

I’ve been using the BPFY Amber Glass Bottles from Amazon with good results, but the 16oz are 10 bucks for 4 pack, so yeah the Wheatons not only look better for long term, they’re a good deal for the quality :+1:

4 Likes