Global Affliction | INTRANSIGENCE in the Hierarchy of PUBLIC HEALTH

Well worth the the watch…

9 Likes

Agreed. I know i think some states may think we have it bad until u compare it to other countries mentioned such as Australia and Japan. Beating a dead horse again by commenting too much but as mentioned we as vapers can help in a few ways. Public perception can help w/ others that dont care either way in what law makers are doing by providing truthful information not gathered by the national inquirer. I know proper etiquette majorly influences other opinions so be kind w/ your clouds. I dont see the need to vape anywhere that i wouldnt smoke and always treat it as if its something that might bother someone else.

9 Likes

Thanks for posting @Mix_and_Hope. I hope we all share with anyone who we can get to listen.

6 Likes

“We have to put the public back into public health”

Spot on! :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, it is well worth the watch. Thankyou. I’m often reminded when I watch things like this, of a comment made by the late Christopher Hitchens [RIP], about puritanical types of people, ‘’ They are terrified by the thought that someone, somewhere might be having fun.’’ Not far wrong me-thinks.

6 Likes

I miss that guy, he had such a way with words that it even coined a phrase
Hitch-slap

2 Likes