Glycerin Supplier Thoughts

For those that were wondering I have mixed 2 different recipes that i know like i know the back of my hand .

First i tasted the VG to see if it has the same sweetness level as the VG i am use to Liquid Barn , LNW and Nic River…Musim Mas was supplied by all but sometimes they switched except LB . Answer: YES same taste , same sweetness.

Second I tried to test the thickness and to the best of my ability i found this Glycerin to be similar.

Third I vaped a 70vg 30pg unflavored mix and for me i was satisfied .

FINALLY mixing with flavors …I used my LMP and Pink Lemonade , off the shake i am very happy with this VG and i could honestly say i find no difference from others i like . My last purchase of VG was MD Life 500ml bottle to test and i got an oily feel , almost like the feel of Vasoline and it even tasted like it . Glycerin Suppliers VG is imo a good replacement for the companies listed above …

Note: This is my first purchase so i dont know how consistent this companies quality will be …

Hope this helped and please leave your thoughts if you have purchased this brand

17 Likes

Good to know. Thanks for the work Fids.

8 Likes

Your Welcome …

7 Likes

Thanks for your time on this. I haven’t bought from them yet, only BCF and Amazon , i need to make a 2 gal buy soon. Listening to everyone talk. I maybe should

7 Likes

Thanx for the info. I was up on Amazon the other night looking at VG suppliers. Most were in the ball park, price-wise. But I saw a few that are seriously gouging prices.

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes about the only thing I noticed, was it wasn’t quite as thick as the VG I’d been using from LNW.

5 Likes

I think I missed the name of the company you used.

4 Likes

Mine seems to be but how do you judge that i weighed and put on knife tip to see it drip …Besides weight and eyes i have no other idea how to measure…LNW is the one i actually have open right now and am currently mixing with.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Could check out:

5 Likes

Wow Thank you…So wierd i never thought of TFA . Ill check it out

By the end of my search for my perfwct VG ill have 10 different gallons from different vendors lol

6 Likes

@Sessiondrummer made me think and your statement about thickness made me wonder so i looked up how to measure thickness of liquid …So ive ordered a din cup …I am intrigued actually so ty SD , ill measure the thickness of LNW , LB , Nic River , Glycerin Supplier and ill even measure MD Life since some people ( @DayTimeFrank ) and @authormichellehughes actually like the stuff…

OMG im excited

I almost want to get a small bottle of Delosi , I had soy in my early days of mixing so i wont use it but ive heard not only from SD but othere that it is unusually thick

8 Likes

I think you’ll find that Delosi is the thickest, followed by LNW, and then GS.

I didn’t mean to derail this into the weeds, as “thickness” really doesn’t define the “best” VG, but when you pour as much VG as I do, you can really get a feel for viscosity. Purity, derivation (Palm/Soy), airtight packaging probably matter more, but hehe, thickness is something easily witnessed, especially when breaking down large containers, and/or using a lot IMO.

Some people might even be able to tell viscosity differences, just by shaking a bottle. I won’t be surprised when Delosi sits on the top, as it is VERY thick, and after all the brands I’ve used, it easily stood out. I’ll be curious to hear about your din cup results. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wish I had some Nude NIC, or LNW left for comparison.

4 Likes

Wow @Brotherbob I knew TPA did some enhancers, but didn’t realize they did base carriers. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I wonder if @SmilingOgre has something “scientific” sitting around his lab …

5 Likes

Here you go @fidalgo_vapes. Got three big syringes handy ?

3 Likes

Sorry, no got.

4 Likes

I’ll have to check and see how many big syringes I have handy.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

4 Likes