Goblin Mini RTA by Youde/UD

Look like we were replying at the same time… I’m glad you worked it out.

1 Like

Will Ni80 read in TC Mode?

Nah, I don’t think it will. I’m using this setup on my Sig 150.

2 Likes

Yeah, found out that real quick. I would have had a hard time getting .1 with a single coil let alone .9. Tried using 28 gauge but the screws kept cutting the wire when tightened so used 26 gauge. It worked out cause I am actually able to hit on it without coughing my butt off…Being able to get the temp where I like it helped a whole lot…

1 Like

That’s one of the things my wife loves about a nickel setup with TC and VW on the Sig 75. She finally has pretty much infinite control on her vaping satisfaction. As long as I’m around to coil, wick and maintain her horde of atomizers, she’ll be good to go for a long time. Should I die anytime soon, she’ll be contacting some of you guys and gals on this forum to walk her through the process for sure! ; )

3 Likes

Anyone else have the worst 510 adapter on the mini? I shattered mine and im down to my last spare tank/tip sad the 510 cant even hold on its super wobbly on my unit. Would of saved me the trouble of gettin a replacement tip+ tank already.

@Ohm_IGod, if you are referring to the drip tip adapter, I was having the same issue, until I realized that I was causing the issue by not screwing the chimney into the top cap all the way, until it bottoms out and can’t go any further!

This totally fixed the problem for me. Good luck with yours!

1 Like

hmmm well i am goin to look into this today for sure i need new wicks in there that would be fantastic thx alot man

1 Like

And fixed the problem for me, thanks to @Jimk … If you pull out the drip tip, and see a gap between the chimney and the topof the tank, this will verify it is the problem. My gap was approximately 1/16 of a inch…

1 Like

It also helps if you make sure there is absolutely no juice on the O-rings of the atty, adapter or trip tip before you attach those things together; dry connections.

1 Like

Thank you @Jimk that gave it the few mm it needed now it is much better!

1 Like

I’m in the process of figuring out a problem with another atty I just purchased! I’m hoping someone has a fix, 'cause it’s really pissing me off!

2 Likes

LOL You’re the king of all the best gifs and memes.

2 Likes

Man that gob mini deck is so small i see dirtay coils but that deck is gonna make me blind!

1 Like

They don’t call it mini for nothing, eh! Yes, I have to put on a stronger set of glasses when I’m working on some atomizers myself. Ah, old age. It sucks!

1 Like

Are you all still loving the G_Mini :grinning:?

After some deliberation I am picking one of these up soon as my first tank though appreciate they can be a bit fiddly to set up and are quite fussy as too how they are wicked…challenge accepted!

Q: Should I go dual or single coil for my first build and what ohm/ id/ wraps should I aim for with the coil (I have kanthal in 24, 26 and 28) and my mod is VTC Mini

Cheers

1 Like

Still loving all three of my GMs; pretty much in my daily rotation. Have you homed in on the best setup for your vaping pleasure?

I want 2 more, but thought I was crazy

1 Like

Goblin Mini’s up for $20 on vapenw.com.

I’ve used them before numerous times always with good luck, US based and quick shipping.

http://vapenw.com/goblin-mini-by-youde

2 Likes

This is a never ending feat for me. Everytime I think it doesn’t get any better… something new comes along. My pockets would be happy if I did. People like @quitter1 keep coming up with these outstanding tanks that elevate my vape experience. I don’t think the best has shown it’s face yet, so the search continues. I don’t want to start on the flavors aspect of this quest because I have discovered a new frontier that @Ken_O_Where kept tucked in his arsenal of flavors. Vaping is like a onion… you have to keep peeling back the layers to keep it fresh… or just settle for where you’re at. VAPE ON!!

As far as the GM Minis… They are ok if you don’t need much vape to be happy. I sold one, then I traded back giving up a new Youde Bellus for it. Youde need to step up their game if they want to remain tops in my rotation… I hear there is a new Zephyrus on the horizon. I’m going to wait and see how it is received. It looks a lot like Youde standard equipment. I feel Youde have lost ground since they released The… (damn… I can’t think of the name)… oh yeah, The Goliath v2… their last really good tank.

Just My Opinion

3 Likes