Gobstoppers?!?!?!?!?

I have few jawbreaker steeping with i keep meaning to test. I just haven’t had much time. But I’ll post again whenever had chance to try it out

1 Like

Ok @Randy13 here it is. Sweet but not crazy. I made the 15% sweetened recipe above and almost stopped breathing :wink:

This wasn’t too difficult as the Bubble Gum (FW) was the key flavor along with the layered fruit of the Forest Mix. I tried to lower the Sweetener (TPA) to 5% and the result was unvapably harsh. I found it interesting that 3% more Sweetener could knock off the harshness to that degree. Some testing and about 3 test batches later …easy money SnV. This is a great thread, and thanks for all the sharing …warning this is a Candy Vape, but tastes just like a jawbreaker.

This also stands up to some high temperatures. I’m vaping on my Vt133 dual Ti 3.5mmID 7wraps in a Velocity mini RDA 55W 450 degrees

Jawbreaker - Candy Vape

Ingredient %
Bubblegum (FW) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 5.5
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 8

Flavor total: 17.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Thank you again sorry I have been away for awhile busy at work and what not. But I will have to order the forest flavor and try it out. My buddy keeps nagging me about it. Thank you again.