Going To Italy

This was my assumption as well …( HON LIK )

Note : after further research it appears in 1963 an American invented the first vape type system Herbert Something , the modern day vape was Hon Lik of China …

8 Likes

Yep, That is exactly where he lives.

5 Likes

I heard he’s fighting in the Italian Judicial system for the copyright to pasta.

4 Likes

I’m a Vaper from Italy (rigorously in BF)
Delicious naturally extracted tobacco ejuice: La Tabaccheria, Blendfeel, Tabacchifico 3.0. Azhad elisirs, The Vaping Gentleman Club, Angolo della Guancia, Dreamods, Vapor cave, Artemisia, Officine svapo

We are fighting for the copyright for pasta or spaghetti but we should fight also for Pizza, tiramisu, Cappuccino, parmigiano, Nduja, pesto, speck, mozzarella, chianti, cannoli etc etc etc and here I stop because I could fill ten pages… in conclusion, the most delicious things khow all over the world but … what can i say… we are Italians
Ciao

12 Likes

And now I’m hungry …lol … Welcome to the forum.

10 Likes

Ciao Duffy5, I’m a Vaper from Italy,
If you like tobacco ejuice you should try this -made in Italy- naturally extracted tobacco: La Tabaccheria, Blendfeel, Tabacchifico 3.0. Azhad elisirs, The Vaping Gentleman Club, Angolo della Guancia, Dreamods, Vapor cave, Artemisia, Officine svapo

if you try (eliquids) you’ll never come back
:smiley:

4 Likes

thanks fidalgo_vapes
prepare a classic pasta -aglio olio e peperoncino. :wink:

4 Likes

Quite agree with @Bad_Influence , not much going on over here, as you all know I’m a brit living in Italy (even if I’m in Victoria-Canada now) and if you look at the ELR map looks like I’m the only mixer in the country… :rofl:

We all know that modern vaping is thanks to Hon Lik and the RY4 legend is the birth of it all, but credit must be given to quite a few extremely good atomizers and hand crafted mods (and very expensive,) made in Italy…

Liquid/flavour wise, the brands mentioned by @Max49 and FA are good, mainly NETs with atrocious steeping times… (Vapor Cave’s are good after 6 months and better after a year- I’ll be dead by then…) so if you get the chance to go to a vape shop and you like tobaccos, don’t miss on buying any of the brands mentioned (my suggestions are La Tabaccheria, Vapor Cave, Azhad any of them ) you’ll go back home with something rare and worth it.

After that If you’ll need any suggestion on mixing and percentages, you know I stick around here a lot… :+1:

5 Likes

If you try making your own Naturally Extracted Tobacco liquids, you may never spend your money on purchasing those vendors products again! :wink: It is crazy simple to do and it will costs you roughly €15 to €20 to make 1000ml of finished eliquid. Plus, you get to choose the tobacco used, be able to reproduce your favorite NET, be self sufficient, and have fun in the process. :hugs:

8 Likes

you’re right.
I agree with you
Step by step I’m starting to understand the right method to extract tobacco. There are various methods, more or less fast and with better or worse results. What is your method?

4 Likes

Oh Sh!t, I hope you’re ready to go down that rabbit hole… (meant in jest)

4 Likes

Hi Iv3shf
La Tabaccheria, Blendfeel, Tabacchifico 3.0. Azhad elisirs, Angolo della Guancia, Dreamods, Artemisia, are nearly shakes and vape, a steeping of 36 hours and are ready to vape

2 Likes

I’m ready
i’m ready
I was born ready :wink:

there are however many tutorials on youtube and especially an Italian vaper called Alkemikosvapo that explains some interesting methods to extract the aroma from the leaves of tobacco and not only tobacco. He speaks Italian but you can still understand thanks to the clear images.
look down

4 Likes

Greetings, I can’t speak for the vape there but the Grape there is wonderful.
Beautiful Blood Oranges, and the ice cream is to die for. Rome, ancient history of mankind, yea, all great stuff. Enjoy your trip.

5 Likes

Set up a thread for you and others:

5 Likes

I know Andrea, he’s a good guy and done a lot for the NET community in Italy!!!
His channel it’s worth the time spent!

4 Likes

Report on Italy. Boy was it tough to find a vape shop. Of course, I was only in the tourist areas but could only find one in two weeks. Not the vape heaven I was expecting. And they are no easier on vaping than in the US. Got a nice caramel popcorn and some product called DEA is available but not much else. Glad I brought 100 ml of my own mix.

8 Likes

what???
you have not been able to search

2 Likes

Not enough time. Just asked at the hotels. Thought I’d find something on every street corner. My bad.

3 Likes

Ok, Whatever it is, you’re forgiven :wink:

2 Likes