Going to Miami

Looks like it’s the same all over the world, if someone would ask me I’d probably give the same answer… thanks!
I saw Rose City Vapors, what’s all this about the ID?? I’m 60 I think anyone could tell, I don’t mind the ID check, our passports are on board, I can use my driving license… but WTH I’m not a minor and I didn’t dye my hairs grey to “look” old :joy:

2 Likes

Shit, I hope you’re dockside when ya get thrown off the ship. Going over whilst underway is not fun!

4 Likes

TZ not even that, here at Vigor we’ve been lifted, it’s steel and a long way down :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Back in Europe now… next week back to Vancouver, to take Emerald Princess and take her to Victoria (BC)

@Chrispdx i tried those Voodoo doughnuts (the peanut butter and chocolate one) , one of them is enough for lunch and dinner!! :rofl:
BTW you were right, hipster thing… a pink box… no comment!

3 Likes

Haha. Yeah…all the tourists love it. And the make an ok doughnut…but atleast it’s different.

3 Likes

Too true! It wasn’t all that jazz… it was an ok doughnut… what I really loved was the sight of a double barrel BBQ on a trailer inside the Yard… and quite a queue…

3 Likes

@Chrispdx How’s the weather up there Chris?

2 Likes

The next week shows rain. But it’s been nice all summer up till this next week

3 Likes

I’ll b there in a couple of weeks time if nothing changes in the meantime!
Usual place usual stuff…

2 Likes

When your in port the Japanese gardens is a nice
Place to visit.

3 Likes

Thanks Chris, If I get a minute off from that bloody Yard, I’ll defo go there!

3 Likes

@Chrispdx guess it’ll be umbrella stuff ain’t it? Coming to your place again… 23rd…

1 Like

Lol. Yup. Bring a flannel and tight pants so you can blend in. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Feel for you Chris, just heard the news and followed the unbelievable hearing!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s rough.

3 Likes

Rough is an understatement Chris, banned the flavours as well if I understood correctly, telling a pack of lies and the way they said it; you’re getting it whether you like it or not… I followed it word by word…

3 Likes

Yeah. I was listening to our local opb/npr and the blamed popcorn lung. Yup. No fun. And full of bs

5 Likes

Brought the sun in Portland, happy Chris?

2 Likes

Yes super happy. It’s turning into a beautiful day. Air is crisp and clean and sky is a nice blue.

3 Likes

@Chrispdx Chris, what’s the name of that mountain with the snowy top in front of me?

2 Likes