Going to see what's what, with NIC Salts

Do you find yourself craving more? That was one of the complaints. Folks felt the salts were more addictive per cravings.

3 Likes

Nah. Very much the same for me as far as that goes. No desire to up my lvl or start doing shots or anything along those lines.

4 Likes

i tried nic salts from a cartridge device like 2 weeks ago or a little more… the nic was 50mg (5%), i must say that it was REALLY satisfying in terms of nic intake… the whole point of it is that nic salts even on that level of nic hadn’t that kick and burn on the throat… though i am kinda scared to use such a thing in long term since other than my nic addiction, i have the habit to take puffs mechanically, without thinking i m just takinf puffs all the time, unfortunately is a habit that i was never able to stop… so i guess this isn’t the best choice for me, though i am really very interested to hear other people opinions who used nic salts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes! I know exactly what you’re taking about, I get that too. Its not really bothersome but it is a different feeling on the inhale than I get from freebase nic.

I got some well steeped juice from a friend and that feeling is there in them, so in my (very limited) experience it doesn’t disappear.

5 Likes

Very informative!
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

And the testing shall commence. Thanks @Nicotine_River.

9 Likes

Looking forward to your comments after testing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@rstone I appreciate the first hand results. I mixed up close to 180ml total with 3mg, which is my normal freebase level, hope it isn’t too much now LOL. The one thing I’m looking to clarify is the shelf life, as I believe I’ve heard more than once, it’s longer than traditional freebase, i.e. much slower/less oxidation which is always a plus. Say goodbye to the more expensive gas topped bottles ?? That could work for me.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 18 minutes before trying again.

6 Likes

The nicotine found on the leaves of tobacco is more acidic than the kind found in the typical nicotine extract – think of cigarette tobacco having an acidity of about 5 on the 0-14 pH scale, while the typical nicotine in e-liquid is more alkaline, somewhere around 8

http://chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/images2/184phdiagram.gif

https://breazy.com/blogs/education/nicotine-salts-explained

5 Likes

OooOOOooo blueberries in Creme Brulee sounds scrumptious!!

2 Likes

Currently, vaping MTL some 16mg SALTS, and haven’t had any adverse affects yet. Not chain vaping, will continue to vape and observe.

5 Likes