Good bye ( kind of )....at least for now

I guess there is always a time to move on right ? My time is now …Ill still post in the recipe sections and answer Private Messages …For me this has been a fun ride . There have been ups and downs like anything in life … Ive met a lot of people who I feel are friends this choice wasn’t made easily for me , Its more of a sabbatical then a complete good bye . I dont want to mute a bunch of things and I would never mute a person bc that person may have a question regarding mixing which is what made this forum so great ( mixers helping mixers ) So take care and dont hesitate to PM me …

30 Likes

I hate to see you leave hon. I love our conversations and you have a lot to offer to this community. I did the muting topics and people because I still love this community and refuse to let a few bad things run me off again. I did that for a minute and missed the great people I enjoy talking to and mixing with here. You’re a great guy and I hope you change your mind. If you don’t I’ll see you on the live mixing shows.

11 Likes

Sometimes it’s a good thing to take a break. Especially given as toxic as some aspects have become recently.

I hope (and expect) you will return after the obviously needed “time to recharge” (been contemplating the same myself actually).

Like yourself though, I’m nearing the outer limits on being able to tolerate the sheer volume of BS (whereas there’s always the Jerry Springer crowd who evidently thrives on it; which I’ll never understand.)

Likewise, you can always feel free to PM, give me a shout at the other joint, or pick up the phone.

Things always seem to come come full circle, and I expect this place will ‘normalize’ (and regain its equalibrium), but regardless, gotta keep your own “happy place” first and foremost my friend. I totally understand. :wink:

Be well and enjoy the respite.
Safe journey.

14 Likes

Go have some fun @fidalgo_vapes
let your hair down and go something you wouldn’t ever think of :wink:

14 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes…your contributions to the forums have always been valued. Be well you and your family, and hopefully your absence will be a short one. :blush:

14 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go even if it’s temporary. You’ve been helpful to me in more ways than just mixing. You’re a nice person and those are hard to come by. Take care of your health and hope to see you again. :smiley:

14 Likes

“Goodbyes are not forever,
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean We will miss you,
Until we meet again.”

15 Likes
4 Likes

No worries man, as long as you stick your head in from time to time…
All the best for whatever takes your time now.

12 Likes

I understand @fidalgo_vapes

11 Likes

Ah, crap. Take care of you and yours, @fidalgo_vapes - and be sure to come back to the loony bin when you’re ready :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Take care friend i’ll be sad to see you leave you have helped me a lot and I’m so grateful for that at least i know your only a privet message away take care and stay safe

10 Likes

I hope to see you again soon, that everything goes well for you

12 Likes

I completely understand @fidalgo_vapes, been keeping away myself lately and just pop my head in from time to time.

Things will eventually normalize and I hope you return, will PM you to let you know the coast is clear :wink:

Be safe my friend

11 Likes

Very sorry to hear that @fidalgo_vapes, as I got to know you and your style when ?? Back in the RFSC hay days ??

Loved the way you mixed, how you thought about mixing, and conversing about mixing. Your contribution here cannot be overstated. This is a big loss for ELR IMO. As others have said, I hop you reconsider, after a while.

11 Likes

Just know you are loved. We’ll be here when you’re able to bless us once again with your presence. All the best.

12 Likes

You do you, @fidalgo_vapes! Take care of yourself and your family. We’ll see you when you return!

10 Likes

Sometimes it’s a huge help and sometimes it’s a distraction. Sometimes you just need time to wrap your head around things. Whatever the case, be well, look after your family and come back again and say howdy.
Happy trails my friend.

11 Likes

Wait… What?..Wow.

Take care of you, my brother. I know I’ve been absent for a little while, but I check in from time to time, just to see my extended family. Your voice will be sorely missed. I hope all gets better, you get some respite from whatever trolls have driven this decision and that you are able to find some peace in these troubled times. Should you decide to return, I think I can safely say you’ll be welcome with open arms.

Peace.

11 Likes

For sure understand brother time is important. I have been seeing you on different channels and didn’t really know you had a lot of recipes out there… I really don’t get on this form to often though I should! Anyways will miss ya and hope to catch ya on a chat channel sometime soon brother. Stay safe and take care of yourself, friends and family. :green_heart:

5 Likes