Good cake recipes?

Edit for spelling I need a good cake recipe bad! Plz not some shitty gonna mute after a mth or no flavor at all cake I want to feel like im eating a cake. I haven’t been able to taste my damn custards in days don’t care for fruit I’ve tried so there’s gotta be other bakeries for me to reset my pallette. N I’m tired of going through products to waste or if i have to I want to have something to get me through while I wait. Plz help. Anyone

7 Likes

I love cake, I love vaping, but they ain’t the same.

12 Likes

I love her shows! I used to watch her all the time

7 Likes

Follow her. She writes some very good bakery’s. She writes for beginners and has been mixing for awhile and drops in here a time or two.

14 Likes

It’s not a cake, but it’s a donut and has been voted on Reddit the recipe of the year 2021: Melon glazed donut recipe | All The Flavors

Feel free to do any variation replacing the cantaloupe with any fruit.

The donut isn’t fading and keeps for months.

I hope you enjoy it!

11 Likes

No fruit for me. I just can’t get into it. I have Alot of concentrates gonna go in the garbage. I bought so many without knowing anything about them. Weird ones too! I have close to 500 and i might use 20 consistently.

7 Likes

I understand you don’t like fruit. Donuts have all kinds of fillings. Shouldn’t be hard to convert the fruits for some kind of cream. Difference will be a little longer steep time.

9 Likes

I’d rather watch a cooking show than anything else.

6 Likes

Melon glazed donut

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (CAP) 4.50
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2.50
Meringue (FA) 2.00
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 1.30
Zeppola (FA) 2.00

Flavor total: 12.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@SteveTC. Ill be mixing this tonight brother. Not sure how I missed it. Thank you!

10 Likes

I’ve been working on a Cake recipe request for a over a month, the request was for just a straight up frosted cake without any fruit etc…
Anyways, this is one of the versions (that I just added the Strawberry)…

11 Likes

I have a banger, but it’s a banana blueberry muffin

5 Likes

“Sam the Cooking Guy” is a good watch.

7 Likes

Food wishes with Chef John is good as well, the dude is hilarious…

Chef Jack Owens is good too

There’s another guy, Weissman I think, he does good shit but he’s a touch annoying.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up !

4 Likes

Yeah, I like Sam the Cooking Guy as well, I actually forgot about him as he’s cycled through my suggested on youtube… Great guy it seems like, enjoy his recipes.

5 Likes

Nigella Lawson is my favourite for sure, I especially enjoy watching her Christmas shows.

9 Likes

Excellent chocolate cake. No fruit. Doesn’t gunk coils. Not my recipe. Follow Frunkster for custard/tobacco/bakery (he doesn’t use much fruit either!).
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3846820?

9 Likes

I follow Frunkster, he’s a damn good mixer and a nice chap too. I remember doing a trade with him for some concentrates and he sent me quite a few free ones with it. I can’t speak for his tobacco recipes because I don’t like tobacco’s but his bakery recipes are spot on. Nice to see you here @Steph_Abbs

7 Likes

Thank you :blush: (his tobacco mixes are amongst my favourites, along with Sensory’s ‘Connoisseur’)

7 Likes

Howard Hughes' Raspberry Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 4.00
Raspberry (Berryl) (FA) 1.50
Raspberry (Malina) (INAWERA) 1.50
Raspberry, Sweet (TPA) 2.50
Smooth (TPA) 1.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.50

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes