Good Deals 2018!

I’ll say! I have vaping to thank for that, too. I really didn’t have a good reason to think metric until I started vaping. Now, it makes complete and total sense.

1 Like

WOW, dass good! :crazy_face: good.

1 Like

Thx, I think I started catching on when I saw other China vendors with Labor Day sales.

2 Likes

@muth, I was actually gifted that Kanger mod, and it surprised me. Thanks @Molly_Mcghee

4 Likes

10% off already cheap stuff at FT.
order your replacement subohm coils
And forget about it, till month later get surprise in mail

9 Likes

Damn, I just bought the Anita. Might have to break my own rule and get one of these. Who am I kidding, there are no rules!

6 Likes

Ya, I want one for sure.

2 Likes

More bargain bins!
http://vape.deals/vape-deals-you-might-have-missed-april-2018/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=bb21ed2946-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-bb21ed2946-55556189

4 Likes

Coils for days… ty FT

4 Likes

23 coils. And a rba . For $39 (around $1.60 a coil)
Free shipping
Take that all day…

1 Like

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/sirius-200-watt-box-mod-by-modefined.html
CODE: SHOPMOD15 Was: $39.95
NOW: $33.96

They are having a sale on all mods and batteries 15% off using the code above

3 Likes

@Lolly @Steampugs @woftam @bluenose63 @R113

ChefsFlavoursDiscount

After 24 hours this will become a permanent code for 10% off all orders.

13 Likes

Cheers put an order in I wasn’t planning…Can’t resist a 20% discount…

5 Likes

Capture

10 Likes

6 Likes

The most disturbing part of that picture is the toes in between the toes…ughhh lol shudder

2 Likes

My experience was definitely less than fabulous.

I ordered one of the sale items posted here a few weeks ago & did not jump on these other deals because of it.

Website took my order using credit card. Heard nothing for almost a week. Called - they couldn’t fill. But happy to fill the full-price items! Supposedly, they were trying to get in touch, but there was no evidence of that.

Asked for a freebie thrown in – no other cheap item I asked for that I had a use for – would only send a 0 Nic juice.

Aggravating, as I’ve not a problem with other online vendors.

3 Likes

looking for a cheap mod…here is one

on sale now for 9.99

6 Likes

2 Likes

$17 after shipping… need a free shipping coupon. Then it would be a killer deal !!

Edit…
Or spend $50 and get auto free shipping…

*maybe order 5 cov’s 200w ! Haha

3 Likes