Good Deals 2019!

I need a new charger and batteries since last time I ordered batteries I ordered the vtc5 not the 5a…These vtc5 are probably the worst batteries ive ever owned

4 Likes

Haven’t seen this here yet…Gremlin is quickly becoming my go to supplier and is quickly catching up to BCF. They don’t have quite the selection as BCF but they seem to have better prices on Flavorah by a couple of dollars sometimes.

Gremlin DIY Sale

DIY Supplies
Aril 19th 20th & 21st

Easter Weekend 14% off all DIY flavors

You may have noticed in the last email that the dates of the brand sale looked different, as they were not the full week. THIS is why. :slight_smile: ALL flavors are 14% off all weekend through sunday night at midnight. Use the coupon code “gremlin” to collect on the savings here and fill up all those shelves with favorite flavors old and new.
Do you enjoy a good tobacco flavor? Stixx Mixx may be for you. Is it fruity and sweet? How about some of the new stock of Molinberry that just came in. And let’s not forget every Flavorah! flavor available is here !

http://gremlindiy.com/

9 Likes

Totally forgot about Gremlin. I’ve never ordered from him but will check it out. Thanx.

6 Likes

Health cabin has some decent sales. I just bought a profile RDA and 4 Sony VTC6 batteries for 54 total bucks. You need to look at what warehouse has what. The Eastern and Western for the US side of the house. If you go HK warehouse it will cost a bit on shipping. Just a tip for using Health Cabin.

8 Likes

This Easter Weekend they have a sale on Batteries. For example:
LG HG2 18650 3000 mAh 20A battery for $3.99 No code needed.

Imrbatteries.com

6 Likes

Fusion Flavours.ca is offering 20% savings this weekend with the code: Easter19
Still free shipping on any order over $120.

4 Likes

Not entirely sure what this post is… Are you trying to show a sale? if so it goes here Good Deals 2019!

A link to whatever it is you are showing us would be nice also.

Please don’t take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be an @$$, just not sure what’s going on.

7 Likes

No links. You need to write them a letter! :grin:

5 Likes

Hey @Bruce8 we love us some deals! Post them here in the 2019 Deals so we can find them in one place. :wink:

5 Likes

He thought ya looked bored :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Sorry All, Thought I had the correct place. Do you want me to move them? I figured they were dead by the end of the weekend so I was going to remove them then.
Just wanted people to see there were some sales this weekend in Canada too.

5 Likes

I wish I was that crafty. LOL To be honest, I followed the instructions on the title.

“Post group buys, discounts and deals you find here! Prefix your post title with either [GROUP], [DEAL] or [DISCOUNT]! This is for us regular vapers!”

So, that’s actually why I did it. Now, the idea of all you chasing around the website looking for deals sounds fun too though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And that’s appreciated! :wink:

I know this thread can seem out US-centric, but it IS a worldwide forum. And if more people would post regional deals, the more it would “feel like” what it is. :wink:
So keep bringing the deals!

We’re all in the same ‘gang’ here, as we all vape!

6 Likes

The Ecig Shop has a concentrate clearance sale on some good bargains there and a discount code

Dreadz for 13% off

5 Likes

It’s always a good idea to include a link! :wink:
(You might actually turn folks on to a new place to shop by doing so!)

8 Likes

http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/

Or egg20 for 20% off for easter

8 Likes

Love seeing shipment notifications coming in for Easter sales…so far orders from BCF and DIYVS for 33 concentrates are showing shipped. Waiting for Gremlin to show shipped…

4 Likes

Should have this weekends batch of orders out in about 2 hours for ya :smiley:

7 Likes

Ha! You guys are always fast! No worries at all. Really like ordering from ya’ll and I thoroughly enjoyed your email series.

5 Likes

Haha, thanks! I’ll have to let Rich know. He wasn’t sure anyone was going to be interested in them at all. Hope you have some great new mixes!

4 Likes