Good Deals 2019!

New year, new threads!

Post all the great deals and coupons you find here!

14 Likes

Woot!
Subbed, for all the great deals to come!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

yea, looking forward to saving money in 2019

5 Likes

Well, I’ll start this thread off with something I’ve found to be quite enjoyable… an unregulated squonk mod. EightVape has the Asmodus Luna for $50; great price. I’ve liked the Luna I purchased a while back so much, I just went for 2 more; one for the wife and one to sock away for the future. :wink:

The colors are a bit limited, red or black mosaic, but still… they’re a nice little no-nonsense squonk mod. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I love these mods. But have you figured out a way to keep the bottles from leaking so much? They are a pain.

8 Likes

Yep, you just put a regular atomizer on it! :rofl:

7 Likes

https://eciggity.com

They’re currently doing 10% off with code: TENOFF

7 Likes

9 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Luna $45

9 Likes

These are pretty sweet little units (for those who dig the whole “unregulated, with protection” scene)!

@TheTinMan was kind enough to let me “have a look inside” a couple of his. :slight_smile:
Very well built, and the protection is provided by a ST Microelectronics chip! I was impressed!

7 Likes

And that’s a good deal considering they were still selling for $90 or more a few months ago.

6 Likes

These are very nice mods ,I have 3 now…may get 2 more for this price…I have a few other of thier stabwood mods an build is very good…the Thor’s with the DNA 75c chip is great…but harder to find than rockin horse poop…

this is a great find…will be gone soon…

6 Likes

These are normally run $125 for the DS and $135 for the TS. The best mechanical squonker I’ve ever owned.

8 Likes

I want one for sure. Maybe some day.

3 Likes

These are for @MisterSinner
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=vapebandVendetta

4 Likes

Thanks Hammer. They are for 22mm so I wouldn’t be able to use them on any of my tanks :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Lol I tried!

4 Likes