Good Deals 2019!

I forgot all about VapeNW after their warehouse burned down and ownership changed… They are in the same state as me also , ty for the reminder

5 Likes

I am with @Fishaddict420 thanks to you and him as well for mentioning the clearance section. Just placed an order for stuff that I was always wondering about. Rose MTL RTA for $5.49…uh yeah :grin:

I am glad I got a shit memory and you came to my rescue :+1:

5 Likes

5 Likes

There’s a reason why they’re giving summer sales. Hot shipping containers / waiting areas… not good for nicotine. People who plan their purchases will do their bulk in the colder months.
Not saying you can’t buy in summer, but be aware of it and choose your shipping method wisely.

8 Likes

I always wanted the Rose RTA after watching Todd’s review on it.

5 Likes

You get a pack of free pods with this one too

4 Likes

The ceramic pods are not very good, think that is what they include. The new cotton pods are much better and worth tracking down. Would rather have the Smoant Pasito with the RTA head but still use this pod with the cotton pods and it does look cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

sounds right. I dislike ceramic coils for any vape. Is that what you meant or did you just mean the ceramic pods for this system?

3 Likes

Dan the man,
Can you post a link to todds review or tell me keywords to search it?
That’s an interesting unit for my entry level friends for whom I am providing “missionary work”.

4 Likes

It was the Rose V3 that I was talking about and it is expensive. He talks about it in a vlog

here is the review of the OG

4 Likes

In general I am not crazy about ceramic coils but have tried the one for the sxmini and the flavor and longevity is not as good as the cotton version.

4 Likes

Just remember. Free shipping goes by air since they are in Hawaii

7 Likes

I didn’t they were in Hawai-I-EEEE

4 Likes

$8

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/elven-pod-kit-by-eleaf.html
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/elven-pod-replacement-cartridge-4-pack.html
$4

2 Likes

Can’t click on it.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Move fast!

Illumn has the VP4 Dragon 33% off!
$59.99 with FREE SHIPPING, since it’s over $50…
(normally 89.99 there, and still almost $75 at Amazon)

Shows only 9 left.

10 Likes

Awesome. I want one. I sure do.

5 Likes

That’s an excellent charger. Been using mine for about 5 months and no issues at all.

5 Likes

Got this in an email today. Don’t know anything about this brand or model. Maybe somebody can weigh in about it.
29.99 with code: AI9TKIS4

4 Likes