Good Deals 2019!

5 Likes

Bummed I missed that one. Would have loved a spare in the drawer…

3 Likes

code: ** Hardware10** brings her down to just under $65.00 (free shipping)

8 Likes

I paid more than that price and do not regret it for a second. Battery life is not the greatest but have had at least 1 for over a year and still gets used on an almost daily basis. It is just a great looking and comfortable to hold mod, bought another at that price, no hesitation :+1:

7 Likes

still 25% off but new code (50j for juice but we dont give a hoot, do we?) and works on clearance items
https://www.wetvapes.com/lost-vape-delirium-v2-rda.html
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bad coupon codes, out of stock items, slow or expensive shipping or bad customer service for any mentioned vendor advertisements :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Damn, you missed out on spare glass… image

First time my shipping was more than my item(s)… I live in the same country to boot!

3 Likes

My self control definitely worked out on this one

13 Likes

how exactly did yourr self control help lmao … nice haul i love FLV

3 Likes

Don’t know, I did not get brie or pistachio, as they were not on sale? But you are correct, it did not help very much.

4 Likes

Where was this sale ??? Is it still going…nevermind. I seen it was 15days ago

2 Likes

Still going on, less stuff available though. At chef’s

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I usually don’t try to intervene on threads, but I thought it’d be a good place to drop this if anyone is interested! We’re having a weekend sale!

25% off all nicotine & clearance flavors! Check it out :slight_smile:

Ends: 10/06/19 @ 11:59 PM PST
No Code Required

Thank you!

15 Likes

awesome …ty

6 Likes

Figures ya bastards, i just ordered on Tuesday :rofl:

5 Likes

giphy

Our bad!!!

8 Likes

hell, I just ordered like $200 of nic the other day :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

the way my week has been going too! I do want to thk @Nicotine_River as always for the sales and great CS :hugs:

7 Likes

I didnt see any MF on the clearance bwhahahah

6 Likes

Hey @Nicotine_River!
Quick question!

In your listing for

The text states Caramel Original.
The image shows Caramel Candy.

/scratches head

Clarification?

4 Likes

Hello, I just fixed this! It seems that the incorrect image file was placed in the wrong spot. Caramel Candy and Original should now have different images as intended. Thank you for letting me know about this! :slight_smile:

6 Likes