Good Deals 2019!

Yeah let’s see what you can find @woftam… not in a rush… and I think budget wise looking at 40-45 at the most… I dont know if you remember the guy, Gepetto?? not sure if I am spelling it right but by wonders he can work some nice wood mods <3 not sure if he is still making them but he is from Germany… I just cant afford him, even after all these years :smiley:

4 Likes

There is of course a PWM mod that would be great with the gold tank it is a bit older but they work very well only fits 18650 (I havent bought from this vendor before)

If you have a little more budget wise I would suggest the Saga from Vaperz cloud (Tammy can hook you up with a great deal on that) but it is a twin 21700/20700 series mech so it may give you way too much punch

4 Likes

I dont mind… will wake Tam up in the morning lol she likes :coffee: time with me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is also a new version of the mvv also 18650 but quite a nice looking bit of kit - i have one on the way so i am not sure exactly what has changed yet aside from the case

https://www.sourcemore.com/dovpo-mvv-2-ii-mech-mod.html

4 Likes

those look cool, @woftam … choices now lol… :stuck_out_tongue:
will see, Im looking!

4 Likes

Misthub is legit. I’ve bought a few IPV mods from them in the past. Never had an issue.

5 Likes

Did you take a look at the noisy cricket 2?

5 Likes

I have a couple of those and they’re a great mod with some protections. The og mvv, haven’t bought the new ones.

5 Likes

I have an old one and new one coming also. Not sure about the internals. Can’t be that much of a difference unless except maybe they use a 100k pot instead of a 10k pot. to reduce any weird noise.

The difference that stands out is the weight. The new ones are about half the weight of the older ones.

3 Likes

I surfed around last night till I crashed so hard…
i have carts scattered everywhere… I didnt even get a chance to hang with my @TamVapes for coffee this morning… and today has been just all wacked… nothing accomplished but I have tonight! :slight_smile:

that v2 sounds good too… issue is now I have a few options… will sit and think about it… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@anon84779643, @woftam couldn’t be MORE right on the Luxotic. If I remember it was @Cutlass92 and @Molly_Mcghee that were picking a few up, turned me onto them, and WOW, I LOVE them (twins), have had NO issues, and just cannot recommend enough. The series/parallel just gets neater the more you use it, the old skool power dial, bigger batts, I’m very glad I found out about it/them.

8 Likes

@woftam and @SessionDrummer… im off again to look them up…

you think i’d be happier with the Wismec Luxotic NC rather than the cricket v2?
If I wait a couple weeks tho… I can afford a very nice custom made box … choices uggg… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whew, I’ve never owned a NC, but always hear about it. Can’t speak to which you would prefer, but man, I just cannot get past how much I like the Wis. Hell, I don’t even LIKE RDA’s !!! The finish looks even better in person, have had NO issues whatsoever, and always use the 20700’s. Fits good in the hand, and the old skool controls, just really SEAL the deal, or DID seal the deal for me.

3 Likes

Custom made box! Anybody can get a Noisy Cricket or Luxotic. Only you will have the custom made box.

3 Likes

ya while similar in operation to the nc2 I like the luxotic over it

3 Likes

Thanks out again to @mjag for the hookup on the EHPro.

9 Likes

GET THE CALIBURN POD DEVICE FOR ONLY $17.99!!!
USE CODE: CALIBURN10
*Promo Ends 10/24/2019 @ 11:59 AM

If you have never shopped here before you can get $10 off of your first order. I will also get a $10 voucher
They have other deals too. Just use the link I provided below for 10 off

5 Likes

7 Likes

If you want a cheap mech a vv pulse is always ok. Its a squonk but takes 20700 (maybe21700) or 18650.

3 Likes

What do i need to do to get 10.00 off. Sign up for an email ?

3 Likes