Good Deals 2019!

Gremlin DIY

Weekly Sale Items - All Flavorah 15% off before coupon code

Anyone know of a Gremlin DIY coupon code to stack on top?

5 Likes

It says 5% off code “Gremlin” on the poster there.

5 Likes

If this was already posted and I missed it, my apologies. Several colors available. I bit the bullet and decided to give one of 'em a try for $11. I also grabbed a Zeus X for $19.

8 Likes

Yeah I ordered one too. Just got it today.
I think it’s time I open it up and take a peak.
Watched a couple reviews, it said it’s a little tricky to get the two coil arms in the one hole, and that it’s not for beginners, so we’ll see how this beginner fares. I’m getting tired of buying coils.

8 Likes

I have a couple and they aren’t bad…the RDA thsts the rebirth to get

3 Likes

Uhhhh, of course I read that, I was just testing everyone :lying_face: :wink:

6 Likes

I watched a couple of youtube reviews and they said the same thing - that it’s not for beginners. I watched Mike put a build in one and it didn’t look that hard but I’ll find out for sure in a few days.

2 Likes

NOV40 gets you an extra 40% off, I have one, other than a bit of battery rattle it has been an excellent mod especially at the the $26.97 (not incl shipping). Great for your 30+mm Decks.

5 Likes

how long is that code good for?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure @anon84779643, but it sure works good on the sale items !!

4 Likes

I didn’t buy anything… but I know I am cut off for the next few weeks…
unless something major is about to happen. :beers::tumbler_glass::cup_with_straw::beverage_box::star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Free Shipping + Another 5% Off paid by Paypal !!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @BlairSha. Have you shopped at HiLQ before, do you know where they ship from?

1 Like

Thank you !
Yep, i bought nicotine base liquids from them several times, their products are really good! They shipped from Europe or China

4 Likes

Only 12.90
https://www.everzon.com/smok-t-priv-220w-tc-box-mod-17169.html

5 Likes

If anyone has used one of these please provide feedback. Looking for some cheap back-up mods - this would be a no brainer but the shipping takes it to a $22 device & I think I could get a less flashy (no need for colored lights and a bright paint job here) one for $10 more (w/free shipping). Watching cents now after getting my er hospital visit deductible bill in excess of $2500 …good thing for insurance?!?

4 Likes

I don’t buy smok but posted this on ecf and a couple people had them and have no problems. Only con one had was it’s a heavy device. Pretty sure you can turn off the lights.

2 Likes

DOVPO Odin on sale (as a pre-sale) for $180. Use the coupon code ODIN at checkout. The final price drops to $121.68
https://www.sourcemore.com/dovpo-odin-dna250c-mod.html

3 Likes

The link doesn’t work for me but my mom bought me this if it’s the same mod and I turned off the lights and it’s been good so far Higgy%20cigs%20DIY

4 Likes