Good Deals 2019!

To bad the smallest you can get is 16 oz.

6 Likes

I know, you really have to like one or take a leap of faith with them. I’ve found some of their stuff to be most excellent though.

But to reiterate a @woftam post from the past, if you have a company you can request a free sample pack of all their SC’s (shipping applies though but it’s worth it). It’s triple digit numbers of flavors.

3 Likes

but 16oz for super concentrates? sounds more like something for a shop or a group to buy than a single person

5 Likes

There are a couple I want and I have my first one steeping as we speak, Sour Blue Raspberry Candy

eh, what’s that?

2 Likes
3 Likes

I have it all researched and planned out. Now I just need the capital. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I have no capital… my “company” is just a shell LLC I keep around for stuff like this. It worked.

5 Likes

https://www.vaporrange.com/Default.asp

6 Likes

Hmm…I have an LLC but I don’t think I have a DUNS#, just an EIN. Is a DUNS# required? How much was shipping for those samples??

3 Likes

I needed a DUNS. It was free and simple. Cost me about $25 shipping for the 120 1oz samples.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ll look into getting one then. Can’t go wrong for 120ozs of flavoring.

4 Likes

Awesome Dude! That’s a great way to get some flavors and I hear they have quite a few good ones. I never thought about an LLC. That is a good idea I’ll have to look into it. I’m pretty sure I’ll still need an EIN but I’m not sure because I think the Tax laws are different for an LLC.

3 Likes

This is my 'trust 'em as far as you can throw ‘em’ side talking (a product of the 60’s), but in this present vaping witch hunt environment…

‘Yes, add me to the list of registered distributors, please!’

I dunno

2 Likes

I don’t understand… could you help?

2 Likes

Just a little gallows humor, considering the desperate measures some of the states & authorities may employ, to stamp out the evil vaping.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…

3 Likes

Sorry I’m a little slow today

3 Likes

The EIN comes with the corporation, it’s the business ID. The DUNS is the one you need to get afterwards on your own for WF.

https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/get-a-duns.html

3 Likes

That makes sense and do you mind telling me how much it cost you to set up the LLC?

3 Likes

Oh boy, that was back in like 2005… I believe it was about $250? Back then I actually had an ecommerce business and needed the LLC. Long story, sad story, but it’s been idle for 10, 11 years now. No cost (Missouri) to keep it registered, but a tax return is required every year. Zero filing tax return is free too (no revenue, no tax) so I just keep it alive.

Not only is that good because I can say “In business since 2005!” but also, it worked for this dealie.

4 Likes

AAHHH, yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do but it takes money to make money. I would be interested in your story if your willing to share. Just PM me if so. If no, I completely understand.

3 Likes