Good Deals 2019!

Like that website.
Good thing I found it after I have everything I need. I’d have gone bonkers buying stuff last spring.

3 Likes

I know the Loch Ness got good reviews, but I wasn’t impressed with it. Grabbed one last year when the price was 20 bucks or so. I sold it pretty quick. The person I sold it to loves it. Just goes to show. It’s all subjective eh? For 13 dollars though… thats a good price.

5 Likes

I’d like one… but too afraid with everything going on here atm, it will be dropped painted on or worse… maybe in the next few months. The last custom one I had was called an “eye box” made from small trunks, and it used 2 18530’s and a tiny rda… I have pictures of it somewhere… it had a seashell on the inside… beautiful mod… <3 I still have it after 5 yrs now… I had to put it up so I woulnd’t damage it. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I got mine a couple years ago and it was $500.

6 Likes

Not a big fan of the design, but people seem to like it and for under $9.00, I guess you can’t really go wrong.
https://www.everzon.com/sigelei-kaos-skycar-box-mod.html?sscid=b1k3_jvh2i&

Code: Hardware10 brings the Aegis X to $41.40USD

For all you Species fans…$15.00USD

7 Likes

DarkStar in UK has 35% discount until midnight tonight (Friday)

GET A MASSIVE 35% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE INCLUDING 5 BRAND NEW VPR FLAVOURS!

It’s that time of year again. Which can only mean one thing: Dark Friday is back! Don’t miss out on a massive 35% off EVERYTHING in store.

Just use code ‘DARKFRIDAY’ at the checkout. Offer [ends midnight 22nd November]

3 Likes

Glycubes for $41.26 and shipping to MI is $39.00 for that heavy ass package but even with that it is an awesome deal. You can’t get four gallons of VG and PG and or Just VG or PG for 80 dollars delivered.

Essential Depot

glyCUBE - 4 gallons PALM DERIVED Vegetable Glycerin - USP - Pharmaceutical…

Check out the deal on glyCUBE - 4 gallons PALM DERIVED Vegetable Glycerin - USP - Pharmaceutical Grade - SALE ITEM at Essential Depot

5 Likes

All the Steamcrave fans @SessionDrummer
https://www.buybest.com/product/Steam-Crave-HADRON-220-MOD_72548.html

4 Likes

Code G20 takes it down to $33.01 (plus shipping).

4 Likes

They were my goto for VG/PG but the shipping to CA just kills it. River supply still the best deal I know of, a gallon of VG is $13.99 and free shipping over $50 makes 4 gallons under $56.

They should be having a BF sale soon, gonna stock up in a bit.

11 Likes

In black too! Thats a great price for those who missed the pre-order.

5 Likes

They will ship any weight for free? Sh!t, I didn’t even know that. Brilliant. Believe it or not I have never tried any other VG except for the very first gallon I purchased. I guess it all tastes the same?

4 Likes

Up to 100lbs I belive …so the 4gallons makes it

5 Likes

I use to only use Essentials VG/PG only until I saw how inexpensive RS is and don’t notice a difference. As @fidalgo_vapes already said the shipping is free up to a certain weight limit.

My friends are animals, I go through a gallon of VG a month.

3 Likes

Dang (ooh I want that RDA :rofl:) The last glycube I got lasted well over 2 yrs. I guess not having any friends really helps the old pocketbook. LOL

6 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, I want that RDA too :grin:

3 Likes

Two questions.
One, do you sell to your friends, or do like I do and give them stuff?
Or do you ask them to share in some of the expenses (bottles, nic, flavors, etc) so you can mix for them while you’re mixing for you?
Seems to me I should do what I used to do (30 years ago) when I would buy a 1/4 pound of something nice, and get that quantity discount, then I would divvy up the 4 ounces amongst myself and 3 other friends, charging them each 1/3 the cost, making mine free.
Cheese, it was cheese. Or truffles. Yeah, that’s it, I was buying a QP of truffles and selling 3 of the ounces and getting mine free!
Okay question two.
Is your user name anything to do with Mick Jagger?
Because he is one of my faves, so much so, that I began impersonating him several decades ago and I wound up being in two different bands as the front man being Mick.
Boy, aren’t I going to be embarrassed if your answer to this question is no, but I will continue…
So yeah one was a band called Wild horses, and I just filled in for their Mick after he got all caught up in substance abuse issues, but the other was my baby. Lennon n’ McJagger. We were a stones/Beatles band and I had a John Lennon and we would banter and do songs and mostly joke about the fact that I’m fatter now (even though Mick is still touring with the stones, we do pre-80s Beatles and stones and since John stopped creating in 1980 because of that knob who liked him so much he had to kill him, we kind of pretend Mick doesn’t exist anymore either, or something), because since then I’ve gotten off the white powders and only eat white powdered donuts. I’m a full 80 pounds heavier than Mick’s 138 pound frame.
Here’s some pics for you to crack up over…

4 Likes

Okay so back to good deals, sorry for the hijack (not like I didn’t have to read 14 posts about some squonk mod and traffic lights or some such a few days ago), but that’s the deal.
By the way, eightvape has some great deals if you can figure out their got dam website.
I loaded a bunch of stuff into my cart and drove to the bank to deposit funds and none of the prices they were touting were in the cart…
So I’m still watching for Black Friday deals.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Flavorah Flavor Packs… are now up on my site…

Use coupon code" thankyou15 " for 15% off
USA ONLY, for now…
10 days for shipping however… Happy thanksgiving!! <3 :smiley:

8 Likes