Good Deals 2019!

Hi everyone. I have been more or less gone for the past two years. But now I want to start and try DIY again. Unfortunately I am back at the stinking tobacco after just vaping from April 2014 to June 2017. I tried skin tobacco and have a hard time sticking to only vaping again. Anyone who can suggest a new mod for me? Need one with dual 18650 in parallel. I was used to dna 75. But they are hard to get in dual and lower wattage now. I like long battery time. Vaping @15-40 watt. And the dna’s are usually very expencive. I want a mod who can handle tc in ss fairly well. Anyone knows a good deal out in the jungle? Kind regards from Norway

6 Likes

This is a great mod and the price is rite too. I’m not a big fan of the tank. It isn’t a bad tank, merely average so if you don’t need a tank I would get the mod only
https://www.healthcabin.net/vaporesso-luxe-s-220w-starter-kit-p/21140.html

This is a good one too. It’s light and durable
https://www.healthcabin.net/vaporesso-gen-220w-mod-kit-with-skrrs-tank-p/21502.html

4 Likes

My first real mod was a lost vape triad that a buddy gave me, after that I got an eleaf 200w tc, both three battery mods lol but both fit my hand nicely, all the 4 battery mods I’ve held are just square bricks but if it was comfortable I would rock it

3 Likes

Vaporesso luxe or gen like @Dan_the_Man said there, also vaporesso revenger, vandy vape swell, aegis series.
Steam crave hadron use yihi 480 (?) chipset, it is a cheaper option for dna chip mods.

3 Likes

OOW OOW I want the Hadron like a lot like totally dudes. I think the swell is “swell” looking

2 Likes

eightvape has the voopoo drag at $36 at the moment and hey any day is a good day to quit again

3 Likes

LOOK AT THIS PRICE FOR THE REVENGER X

OMG!!! what an awesome price. Jump on this one people

Another ridiculous price

There is too much stuff I want

8 Likes

Thanks Dan!!! Snagged that YiHi! Got me a Christmas blue one. Shazzzzzam!

6 Likes

I have been wanting one sense they came out and when I saw that price I thought for sure I was seeing sh!t.

5 Likes

No kidding. That’s a sweet price for that unit.

5 Likes

Not looking, nope not doing it… I have spent to much money this month… dang it I’m looking!

6 Likes

Get an Echo Dot for less than $12 (USD)

Stumbled across this article on TechRadar, which then led to the following deal:

If you click the referral link here (from the pic above):

You should land at a page that looks like this:

Even though I was just gifted a Dot as an early Christmas present… I’m really tempted to get another one for a different room (or a back up).

Bear in mind, you should probably set a reminder alarm on the echo dot to remind you to cancel the Amazon Music service before your 30 days is up! :wink:

5 Likes

I could use a new speaker but sorry if this is a dumb question but is it like an alexa or is it just a speaker?

4 Likes

It IS an Alexa with a speaker. :wink:

It also doubles nicely as a Bluetooth speaker (for your phone, etc)

4 Likes

A coworker recently got one for $0.99 and really likes it. He ended up getting a second one because they can pair in Stereo mode. His kids like them too.

5 Likes

ohRly

I had no idea!
TYVM my good man!! :star:

3 Likes

another dumb question. Does the alexa thing automatically work or can it be turned off and it used as only a speaker?

3 Likes

BT pairing is done manually (initiated by the device you are wanting to pair it with).

But for the most part, the “Alexa” devices are pretty automatic… (some functions need to be linked by using the Alexa app on your phone or pc). But it’s really not difficult for most.

Two things are pretty much mandatory though: internet and Wi-Fi.

3 Likes

BT?

So there is no way to turn “alexa” off?

3 Likes

Short for Bluetooth.

Yes, there’s a mute button (which effectively disables Alexa.

5 Likes