Good Deals 2020!

Chefs sale
20% OFF EVERYTHING
Use code ‘LOVEYOU’
Ends midnight valentines day
Min. Spend £10

8 Likes

ONE SHOT! ONE SALE
ecigexpress is now FlavorJungle . Same great people. Same great products.
To celebrate we are continuing the savings for you at flavorjungle.com!

Wednesday (February 12th, GET 25% OFF ALL ONE SHOT PRODUCTS!

Use Coupon Code:
25JUNGLESHOTS
Coupon expires February 12th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

PLUS get free shipping on orders over $34.99 and shipped within the continental US.

4 Likes

www.heartlandvapes.com

Happy Valentines Day!

E-Liquid 30% OFF(Retail Only)

February 14th.

No better time than now to Quit Ciggs. Give your loved one the gift of Heartlands E-liquid.

Wholesale Customers. Receive $10.00 OFF Nicotine Solution. Gallons and Liters Only. Valid 2/13-2/14.

Happy Valentines Day!

Thank you for continuing to support us.

5 Likes

I have only bought from them once but it went well, fast shipping and good communication. I love the Slice but be warned, the paint job is shit. I red still looks new but I baby that sucker, my black I removed all the paint as it was all chipped to hell. The silver would probably be your best bet. Keep in mind you need a 26650 battery to run it.

7 Likes

Nice! Love my Hohmwrecker mods

4 Likes

Yeah, love em too, still one of my favorite chips. I would buy another if I didn’t already have all the colors

4 Likes

Chefsflavours discount code is LOVEYOU which gives you
20% OFF its on there Instagram

9 Likes

FUDGE!
My order came in yesterday :frowning:

3 Likes

https://www.nomnomz.co.uk/

5 Likes

I may have to place my first overseas order

5 Likes

5 Likes

You still end up saving some money even with the shipping. I’ve ordered twice from there and it takes around 8 days to get the order. Shipping is by weight so you can play around with the order to get the most in thete without an increase in cost. Non tracked is half the cost of tracked. Lots of good stuff you can’t get state side

6 Likes

I have ordered from Chef’s maybe 4 or 5 times and only once was there a problem, US customs refused the shipment and returned it. Chef’s contacted me and resent it with tracking, the more expensive option at no additional charge. It is surprising how quick packages come from the UK, usually about a week, 10 days at most. I have also ordered from Nom Nomz and 2 other UK sites, so far, so good.

8 Likes

Just a heads up the bcf coupon works on the flv flavor packs 15 10ml flavors for $40

5 Likes

I order from chefs occasionally. Get the stuff u can’t in the US lie fa custard premium. It is top notch.

7 Likes

I just wish DIYVS would have sales…

4 Likes

Use code: DF3 to get the gold one for $7.99 https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-sigelei-fuchai-duo-3-23-175w-255w-box-mod-gold-p-10216.html?sscid=21k4_alvsc

4 Likes

I am right there with you, don’t understand why they don’t have sales, that is a great way to bring new customers in.

5 Likes

That’s no shit!
I don’t remember if I’ve EVER seen a sale from them.

4 Likes

I don’t think they ever have. I’m not sure if the code on the resource page even works. They are about 30 min. from my place and I haven’t been there in years because they are more expensive if you actually go there to buy and their shipping is outrageous too. If I want just 1 or 2 concentrates they charge 8 dollars. Needless to say I stopped shopping there a long time ago. I can get something from England cheaper than something in my own STATE!!!

7 Likes