Good Deals 2020!

Yeah but don’t feel bad, if it WERE in stock, it would be 22 dollars shipping anyway.
3avape is a joke.

10 Likes

Yeah, was going to pick up another Katana but the shipping is outrageous! Screw those guys.

5 Likes

I put together like an 80 dollar order figuring I’d hit some sort of free shipping threshold, but there is none.
I spent a couple hours compiling the order, then when I got to shipping I was like, “guess I just saved 80 bucks!”.

6 Likes

Halo.com has some decent clearance items including 10ml bottles for $1-$2. I like to pick up their Captain Jack / Pirates Creed every now and then.
Careful though they use a lot of pg dominant blends and Nic Salts so look carefully.

6 Likes

PREORDER Centaurus DNA 250C. $103.99 USD. I personally have never had a problem with Sourcemore and they have been shipping much faster than 3F and FT.
https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-centaurus-dna250c-200w-box-mod.html?sscid=61k4_azwjp

EDIT: The CENE code doesn’t work now, and the free shipping has been removed BUT the price for the carbon model is 103.99 and the cheapest shipping is $9 (something) so the total cost is 115.00. Elsewhere was 140 - 190.00.

7 Likes

DOUBLE DEAL FLASH SALE

The Ocular touch screen mod & ProCore Air Plus are both on sale FOR A LIMITED TIME. Not to mention this is also a limited supply sale as well. Take advantage of these deals while you can!
us.joyetech.com

Deal ends on June 18th.⁠
Joyetech USA Only⁠
Limited 3 per customer⁠
All sales final⁠

*Due to the pandemic, we are experiencing shipping delays, we’re trying our best to get your orders out to you as soon as possible, please bear with us during this difficult time and thank you for your patience.*⁠

Big Baby Beast Coil Compatable

7 Likes

I’ve always wanted a DNA mod. Is it worth it?

7 Likes

Yes. I have four (not the Centaurus) and in all honesty, I have to say that they are the best mods I own hands down. Mine aren’t the most comfortable to lug around, but if I’m just sitting home and not going out, it’s all I use. It’s hard to go back once you’ve tried one.

9 Likes

I wanted to get a couple of cheap mods there. Looked at shipping and it was $37 for DHL. I read that if you spend over $50, shipping is free. I tried that and it didn’t work. I asked 3A at the VU forum, and they said free over $50 but can’t be from their clearance section. I threw in an over $50 mod that wasn’t in their clearance section and it still didn’t work. F that site for real…

I’ve been using Sourcemore and Cigabuy a lot recently. They’re much better sites but shipping has gone up everywhere from there. 3A was the worst about it that I’ve seen though.

4 Likes

I had the same experience. Their CS told me that they had suspended their free shipping over $50 due to spiking prices in shipping rates due to COVID.
I ended up ordering with Everzon where prices for shipping were higher, but product prices lower.

5 Likes

When they get it figured out I’ll listen.
I buy WAY too much shit to put up with nonsense.
If you’re good you get my business.
There aren’t many good ones.
When Eightvape is second on my list you know it’s rough out there. Cuz Eightvape sucks and I’ve spent hundreds with them.

3 Likes

Hey there Chef, I hope every thing is going good my man.

3 Likes

Hey!
You’re still my fave.
I’ve gotten better.
I have like 5 recipes I want you to try.
I’m gonna send you 5 juices, in a flat rate box.
Honeybun
Chug (dq milkshake)
Cracker jack
Straw-peary custard
Citrus berry soda
Green tea kit kat
Okay six. And I’ll share the recipes.
If I haven’t already.
I did a fucking mic drop on honeybun.
That thread about honeybun by “Author Michelle”?
If you’re looking for Little Debbie honeybun, I tried it with my culinary tongue and made 3 recipes, and two of them, I knocked it out of the park.
I’m currently on here to get her address, I’m gonna send her some too.
I hope you are well.
I have your address.
I’ll hook you up.

8 Likes

Oh Dammit that should have been private but I’ll stand by it.

7 Likes

Do they offer any saving coupons?

3 Likes

Hi Thomas. Welcome to the forums. Not sure if that sale is still good. It’s a bit old now. You can do a web search and see if there are codes available, but I will say that the vendor has a tendancy to oversell their stock. I bought a bunch only to be told that they didn’t have any in stock and they refunded me the purchase. Apparently a lot of others had the same problem. Buyer beware.

6 Likes

Ditto, on your views… not a fan. :smirk:

7 Likes

No problem on my end my friend

Well, then it looks like I am about to be blessed. Though, you know you don’t have to do that

5 Likes

Oh no! Totally selfish on my part!
I want to “flavor brag”, show you I’m one of the cool kids!

6 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :rofl: LOL Brag away my friend Brag away. Try saying that a whole bunch of times. “Brag away” after a while it doesn’t sound like words anymore.

3 Likes