Good Deals 2020!

yes robin, ive made a heap of purchases with everzon.
i mainly use everzon, 3avape and fasttech.
All 3 are fairly similar with shipping times if using the free or cheapest shipping method.
As long as the item is in stock its usually about 3 weeks to australia.
Its been longer during covid19 though.
From what i can see, i think the shipping companies are ever so slowly getting back to normal as the backlog is worked through.
Over the last month and a half ive been using fasttech and the expedited shipping option.
Its about $5 for a few items and ive been getting orders in 2 and half or so weeks.
That is one good thing about fasttech, they offer a better range of shipping options than the other two. To australia anyhow.

3 Likes

Hard to say but if it was a new stainless steel model I would probably buy one for that price. Then again I need to look into vapeaholics anonymous so there is that :grin:

The Topside Carbon is about the same price, I would much rather have the X Class in that case.

If you are not into TC then the original Topside Dual is probably a better choice. The X Class is the best of the 3 I mentioned for TC, the Carbon is a choppy mess when the coil starts getting dry.

8 Likes

@robin: regarding the shipping time of Everzon. 2 days ago arrived my order shipped 3/29, but in general shipping time out of China was bad in March/April. I had shipments before from them and it was about 4 weeks.

5 Likes

anyone know does the pro have the same st200 chip as the stock thor
I cant find anything about the chip in the pro.
whats the st200 chip like?

3 Likes

@robin heyā€¦, I got my order in today! Iā€™ll post some vape mail pic. after I get home evry1ā€¦, but if u order anything from them, it should take somewhere up to a monthā€¦, it didnā€™t really take Everzon long to get it shippedā€¦, what took soo long was DHL in my stateā€¦, I have another package coming 4rm DHL 2morrow & I thought it was my order 4rm Everson, but it got here todayā€¦, although my other order was placed on the 24th of May & it got 2 DHL b4 my Everson pkgā€¦, but wtf? Why didnā€™t they ship them both @the same time?..ugghhhā€¦I swearā€¦(*betta watch yo mouth boy) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ā€¦ the eastern side of the US is slow af about getting ppl their mailā€¦, I mean come on nowā€¦ I make orders in Cali & they get here in 2 mf days, but anywhere tht has 2 come thru the eastern US takes foreverā€¦, mail ppl over this way r lazy I guess!

4 Likes

Finaly got my orderā€¦, arrived a day earlier than expected!

10 Likes

Just came in after almost two months of waiting. Too exhausted to play right now but maybe later.

Edit: Crap! Just realized that I didnā€™t post this in the Vape Mail thread. Iā€™m tiredā€¦

11 Likes

I have one of those! Theyā€™re easy to build on and hold a lot of fluid!

6 Likes

The flavor is damn good too! Iā€™m impressed.

5 Likes

damn, i am spewing.
Just got an order ive been waiting months for and it looked like it sat in a bucket of water for a month.
Everything is stuffed, all soaked with mold growing all over it.
Just fired off pics and a rant to everzon, so ill await their response.
I get its not there fault, its the shippers but its certainly not mine.
Australia post had to put the original box pictured in a clear plastic bag to keep shit from falling out and they attached a label saying this was how they received it.
A Vgod elite rdta looks unscathed and its outer plastic kept it dry but a profile 1.5 is soaked and moldy. I bought those two for my own use so im hopeful i can clean the profile but most of the others, some sense blazer/mini/nano sub ohms and ijoy limitless XLā€™s i bought to put on mods im selling are rooted.
All the pre made coils will be stuffed and the boxes and contents are all soggy and moldy.
Its gross. The sense and ijoyā€™s were only $4 to $7 each but 9 tanks added up.
Check the condensation in the ijoy limitless XLā€™s and the mold in the profile box
This shit would clearly be a health hazard to use.
Anyone have any suggestions how to ensure proper cleaning of mold spores?

3 Likes

ā€¦ SMHā€¦ wtf?

7 Likes

IDK, Iā€™d say soak them in salt water, but looks like thatā€™s already been done, my next best suggestion would be Vodka (STOLI)
What a shame though, but the Profile 1.5 donā€™t look too badšŸ‘Œ

6 Likes

PMā€™ed you.

4 Likes

Vinegar 10% with distilled water in an ultrasonic for anything with out batteries and or a chip board.
Iā€™d say a hour per piece.

Iā€™d also remove all the rubber gaskets beforeā€¦

5 Likes

Fatherā€™s Day Sale, 15% off at Wotofo, code NEXMESHFORDAD

Vaporider Father day sale
4 Likes

Oh, I would be SO pissed off!!!

as Iā€™m sure you were/are.

8 Likes

My A/C guy told me that to kill mold in the vents use a 7 to 10% solution of bleach water. He cautioned not to make the solution any higher than 10% bleach because if the mold detects the solution it is able to go into a defensive hibernation of sorts and survive the event.

10 Likes

"Hello again Advanced Vapers!

Itā€™s time again for our annual Fatherā€™s Day Sale! This year weā€™ll be doing two separate sales! For regular products on our site, get 30% OFF using coupon code FATHERSDAY2020 at checkout! This does not apply to molecule products. For 15% OFF Molecule22 Accessories, use coupon code MOLECULESTUFF at checkout! This sale does not apply to the actual Molecule22 or the ESCC. Both of these sales will run through Monday."

8 Likes

thanks everyone for your suggestions
I really appreciate the help :+1:

7 Likes

All Vape Kitchen juice is 25% at riversupply.com

No code needed

8 Likes