Good Deals 2020!

Vape kitchen flavors are great.
Order the ones with good ratings.
Free shipping over 50.
So, 60 ml at 2.99, 17 bottles for 51 bucks, free shipping, that’s a full LITER of assorted flavors for 51 dollars.
Ends Sunday night the 21st. (Fathers day).
Get some.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, and read sessiondrummers reviews.
Very helpful.

6 Likes

@Gsnap I think you wanted to link to that riversupply.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Fml lol🤦‍♂️. Just trying to expand hobbies I guess

7 Likes

Browsing (bored lol) and came across this on spesh at $20.99
https://www.3avape.com/ultroner-mini-stabilized-wood-stick-semi-mech-mod-with-lanyard.html

8 Likes

MFS has a sale on chargers. These are good for back-up or primary use.
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/batteries-mods-vape-mods/chargers.html?sscid=61k4_nltkq

9 Likes

Hi anyone have any discount codes for chefsflavours many thanks

3 Likes

I think there are none now. No notification has reached me …

4 Likes

Nore me ive a £85 order waiting in my basket ill have to just pay the price and stop being so tight.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

15% code from Beyond Vape: “rewards15”

4 Likes

Try TheKitchen

6 Likes

Don’t push it yet Ben. Might be worth to wait for another week.

4 Likes

That’s “bold”. lol

Not sure whether folks should be offended by being called crazy, or by not getting a better discount! :laughing:

8 Likes

That’s “Stan“. lol

I know it seems crazy to purchase a vape product sight unseen or reviewed by lots of folks… but, having purchased many of Stan’s mech mods and being thrilled with the quality/workmanship of every one… I have no qualms about throwing my money at/and/or trusting Stan to boot out another awesome mech mod. Plus, if there are any issues with the product, Stan will make it right. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mech mod advice

10 % off at https://www.cremedevape.com
Code Thankyou10
For anyone not familiar its a uk shop that sells kayfun talifun dicodes and lots more have used them several times with great results

8 Likes

Ben (and those from UK), you might want to check vapourdepot.com.

Not worth checking otherwise since pretty expensive, but you could get Coffee and Peanut MF for £0.99 (Botanic Elixir = 9:1 MF dilutions) and about 25 FLV at half price.

6 Likes

Arr you still enjoying the cold steel ??? I am thinking about one , but indont have any 21700 devices. That is not a big deal bc id get a pair . I do have the original Nunchaku bit its 18650 which is fine BUT I change batts too often so i keep a SFT rda on it at home. Id love a small second mod to carry through out the day .

6 Likes

Yeah Fiddy, I’m still loving it. If you like your nunchaku, you’ll love the cold steel. Performance-wise two are equal in wattage mode. If you vape in “Bypass” mode, I think you’ll enjoy it. It hits hard and fast. In TC mode the CS is better. Also the 21700 outlasts the 18650. If you can still get one at a decent price, you should, it’s a great little (but heavy) mod.

6 Likes