Good Deals 2020!

and of course… honey peach is oos :cry:

sorry bcf… ya could have sold some more… :stuck_out_tongue:

@wllmc :stuck_out_tongue: Ya got any spares for your chickie here?? :crazy_face: :rofl:

the bottle I have is 4+ yrs old from ecx… yeps I found the bottle… course, nothing in it… go me!

6 Likes

Jfk for 20% off at osdiy

https://www.onestopdiyshop.com

8 Likes

Celebrating the 4th of July with 20% off from 7/3 - 7/4!!

Use code “PATRIOT” at checkout

6 Likes

I know they can’t mean JFK (as in Kennedy).
For starters, anyone who loved the man that much would never disrespect him by not using all caps. Which leaves the question…what is the rationale? chuckles

Just fucking kidding? (you’re not getting the discount! =P lol)

Just for kicks?

Janey feels kinky?

Just a straight up strange sale code. :laughing:
Maybe it’s the owner’s initials.
Wierd. chuckles

3 Likes

Excuse Me ??? Honey Peach ?? How dare you lol

7 Likes

I have a few but never really dived in to the Brand…I may have to now

4 Likes

I did try… but oos… ooopsie! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

(J)uly (F)ourth… maybe the K stands for Kinda? Idk lol

5 Likes

30% off MOST items (including ALL wire). Discount shown in cart. No code needed.
https://wireoptim.com/?mc_cid=9d4b8ee6a1&mc_eid=a1b028e135

6 Likes

My favorite sale

5 Likes

They’re definitely my favorite wire supplier! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

20% off flavors at riversupply until 7/5 at 11:59. No code needed. Looks like it’s stacking with clearance flavors as well, so some of the MF is $9.60 for a 15ml

8 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply Is having a 7/4 sale. Automatic 10% discounts on quad core wires and molecule accessories, and coupon code 4TH2020 for an additional 30% OFF all non-molecule products. That’s up to 40% off quad core products

BREAKING VAPE NEWS: Royal Hunter RDAs are now 0.50 each at ecig-city.com
(at this rate, they’re going to pay us to take them)

8 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: I wonder how much they will give us? Honestly, they are a decent gift to someone wanting to get into RDA vaping.

6 Likes

Update and fyi… not disappointed with the purchase… they are indeed Molicel batteries behind the sticker. :+1:

… and they are still in stock and on clearance sale.

11 Likes

Just ordered some, thanks!

7 Likes

I found them to be just OK. I wasn’t a fan of that drip tip at all. I just can’t believe there are mass amounts of them still available. It’s lke they never stopped manufacturing them

7 Likes

okay… I want to stock up on more ss316 wire… and yeps none at wireoptim??
I have looked at a few sites, but it’s like gone! :frowning:

found some here… thanks, Lost :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sure thing Smoky. Glad you found some!

5 Likes

Totally agree. I purchased a bunch when I first noticed the sale a few years ago and I gave just about all of them away. They didn’t even need to say they wanted one. I probably sent one to you LOL :laughing:
That’s what I meant by a decent gift. It was a bad joke with no punch line or build-up or context.

:v: :v: :v:

8 Likes