Good Deals 2020!

Eciggitu has them for 45$ is that good??

3 Likes

They have a pretty nice deal at slowtech atm. I just ordered a black one.

7 Likes

If I remember right, they usually go between 50 to 65 bucks so 45 ainā€™t bad. I think I paid 30 but that was one of those crazy sale deals from Buybest. Itā€™s back to 58.00 now. Might be worth a gamble to see if they drop even more for July 4th sales.
If they go back to 30 again Iā€™m getting 2 moreā€¦

EDIT: Just saw that MFS has it for 44.95 - 4.50 (code: NEW-P7X8QW3L) = 40.45 (+ tax/shipping)

6 Likes

Iā€™m going on a two month wait for my last FT order. I donā€™t think I have the patience to wait that long (or longer) again. :confounded:

7 Likes

Donā€™t forget! If you use their semi-permanent code (TENOFF), that should bring it down to the same $40 or so as the MFS deal!

https://eciggity.com/ehpro-cold-steel-100-120w-mod/

Always nice to have 2 USA shipping options! :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you will take a look :+1:

6 Likes

No arguing the bottom dollarā€¦ But I know I am not ordering ANYTHING else from China until this shipping bullshit has returned to normal.

I did look into the PayPal times, and while it seems they have bumped things up to 180 days to file a claim (which I thought was cool)ā€¦ The wait is just beyond reasonable in most cases.

10 Likes

Knowing that Liion doesnā€™t sell crap batteriesā€¦ just pulled the trigger on a half dozen of these batteries for the future. Itā€™s a great price. :wink:

10 Likes

Forgot about that one. Thanks for the assist!

Absolutely!

8 Likes

29.89 after log in for black, other colors have a bit of an upcharge.
https://www.sourcemore.com/ehpro-cold-steel-100-box-mod.html

9 Likes

https://evcigarettes.com/

Ends today, but I have had great experiences with them and they have a good selection of Mech mods

8 Likes

Is sourcemore china ???

4 Likes

What 21700 do you use

4 Likes

Yes but they have 2 warehouses they ship out of and if itā€™s in stock it will make it off the dock faster since they seldom offer free shipping. Only items from them Iā€™ve waited on is preorders which is understandable. Over all Iā€™ve been pretty happy with them; have read some arenā€™t though.

9 Likes

Samsung 40T. Theyā€™re good all-around batteries.

7 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve been quite happy with them in the past but havenā€™t ordered from them since the pandemic took over the world. I remember a few orders arriving in less than a week. Have you ordered from them recently?

6 Likes

My last order was a presale. took about 6 weeks. Once it shipped It was 9 days I think (early May shipping label created).

7 Likes

Thatā€™s one of my favorite places to shop at in China. Packages from there come at a decent pace and always wrapped up really well.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re good batteries. Iā€™m not sure how many they have but theyā€™ve been on clearance for quite a while. The 20700 isnā€™t in high demand anymore probably (if it ever was). I have plenty of those old Ijoy dual 20700 mods that I like to use. The original Captains (PD270) are my favorites but I also have Avengers and Diamond PD270s. They all came with batteries but it doesnā€™t hurt to have more.

6 Likes

Great J4 sale at Bull City Flavors including Bull City Flavors NEW Jungle Flavorsā€¦

15 Likes