Good Deals 2020!

I called out Jai on the X Class review, the one SXmini showed the X Class does not have a sticker, it was actual carbon fiber and and few other things he embellished. This was on reddit, called Jai out as not being a reviewer, more of an entertainer and he actually responded and agreed. He said he never called himself a reviewer, his fans did which I call BS on but whatever. Jai just does stuff to go viral, I do find him entertaining but never take him seriously.

Edit: Found his response :grin:

10 Likes

LOL, I really donā€™t take him seriously, itā€™s just that sometimes you just need to see someone rant to make you feel better about yourself. Just watch a Nicholas Cage rant and see for yourself. :rofl:

7 Likes

i actually emailed them and asked why the rise in shipping costs and here is the response i got

Dear customer
Express delivery was affected by the global epidemic
The cost of arranging warehouses increased and flights were grounded
The freight has temporarily increased
Currently, we donā€™t have free shipping

Fair enough with covid i suppose but hopefully its only temporary

5 Likes

sorry to keep bugging you with questions bro but can you tell me anything about the smoant laden?
Whats the AI smart ANT and buck-boost chip like in them?
Do you think theyre worth it at $35.99?

https://www.3avape.com/smoant-ladon-225w-box-mod.html

and i was just looking at a review of the Revo, is it right that it has a 10ml bottle?
I thought it looked smaller

4 Likes

I was going to pick up the V-IT but shipping was equal to the mod cost. Interestingly, Fasttech does still offer free shipping as normal.

8 Likes

No idea on the Ladon. I think it was @Sprkslfly who mentioned that Smoant had a split in the company. They did make great chips in the past like what was used in the Cylon but donā€™t know how it is now. Doesnā€™t @Rocky02852 have a Ladon? Maybe he can chime in.

I did measure the juice capacity in the Revo but that was a few months ago. More around 6 to 7 MLS if I remember correctly. They were talking 10ml when it was first announced, some reviewers get pre-release mods that change in production runs.

Edit: I donā€™t mind the questions, happy to share what I know :+1:

8 Likes

thanks buddy

4 Likes

https://www.everzon.com/special-offer-g-taste-aries-30-rta-ehpro-cold-steel-100-120w-tc-box-mod-cotton-bacon-prime-by-wick-n-vape.html

$71.61

Mod -black only
RTA - Gun metal , rainbow (only colors left)

I just put this here because both the mod and the tank have been mentioned in the forum alot lately.

I have not personally used the mod, tank, or vendor.

6 Likes

I was also informed by Sourcemore that Singapore mail has been suspended.

7 Likes

I find it interesting that FT and Aliexpress can still ship as per normal, yet other suppliers want silly money for shipping, perhaps it is just another way of increasing their profits?

9 Likes

Sourcemore has the Ladon on sale (24 hr sale) for $29.69,
I paid 30 bucks and think the shipping was about 5 bucks

Iā€™ve been carrying the Ladon lately more than the Cylon, as far as the chip, thatā€™s above my pay grade, I just use Watt mode, works Fine.
The Ladin is smaller and great in the hand, only con for me is the fire button is a pain IMO, itā€™s a small rocker and you have to push in at the top of button to fire also so sleek I find myself sometimes trying to press on the wrong side of mod to fire :crazy_face:, also (nit picking) there is no battery ribbon to remove the cells. Other than that I would recommend it :ok_hand:

7 Likes

True, but expect delivery via the Gilliganā€™s Island routeā€¦ :laughing:

9 Likes

Yep, and while the hardware (chips, transistors, etc) still seems decent enough, the firmware appeared to have gone down hill. Bearing in mind that my frame of reference is the Charon Mini.

The splinter group formed Rincoe.

Thatā€™d be my suggestion as well (look to owners of more recent production units for further input). I havenā€™t picked up anything from Smoant since the Charon Mini, so I canā€™t help.

8 Likes

yeah ive been using the expedited shipping option for about $5 with FT and having orders arrive in 2 to 2 and half weeks
Im pretty sure some airmail services were halted and were being shipped by sea instead.

5 Likes

these have come down a fraction, Topside 90W Squonk $54.49
or $60 from aliexpress with free shipping + spare bottle

https://www.sourcemore.com/dovpo-topside-90w-squonk-mod.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mailchimp&utm_content=0329

6 Likes

I noticed that. Iā€™m looking for a 21700 squonker. I think I switched my focus away from the Topside 90W squonk to the Artic Dolphin Anita 100W. Anybody here ever try both? If so please share your thoughts.

7 Likes

my T class arrived today but no Revo.
Hasnt even been processed yet.
They said they were in stock hey?

5 Likes

I just heard back from them yesterday, told me they would ship in 3 to 4 days. They did say in stock, great prices but they must sell stuff then order, not exactly in stock to me.

8 Likes

I had the Anita for about a week. It fit great, was very light but leaked like all hell. Donā€™t know if it was just mine or if they were flawed from the manufacturer, but I ended up giving it away. I donā€™t have a topside, but Iā€™ve heard good things.

9 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Not what I wanted to hear :yum:. Iā€™m tempted to get it and see if it leaks :crazy_face:. Did you have a kit that came with a RDA? The only things I can think of is the interface between the RDA 510 and the mod 510 not meshing, a bottle tube that doesnā€™t fit right in the bottle lid, a bottle tube that doesnā€™t fit right in the 510 tube, or a bottle leak from a defective bottle.

6 Likes