Good Deals 2020!

this isnt bad either for the topside duel $67.21 from cigabuy $54.74 with code TC1
$64.96 at sourcemore $58.46 with code CVD2019

https://www.sourcemore.com/dovpo-topside-dual-squonk-vape-mod.html?sscid=81k4_b776l

regular odin for $61.23 (pre order)

Wismec luxotic MF 100W (21700/18650) $9.99 from cigabuy

ULTRONER Aether Squonker 80W $127.95 with code MAP ffrom fasttech

TVL Delta 100W TC Squonk Mod (18650/20700/21700 ) $29.99 at Vpro and $34.95 at breazy ($31.50 with code 10EMAIL) (i think theyre restocking at Vpro) (manufactured by vaporesso)

7 Likes

lots of good deals on SX mini mods from 3avape, everzon and efun
https://vape.deals/yihi-sxmini-sale/

vandy vape pulse v2 $37.86 with code VVP at checkout (pre order)
https://www.sourcemore.com/vandy-vape-pulse-v2-box-mod.html?sscid=81k4_b8yoh

topside lite 90w $38.20

Uwell EVDILO $35.87 with code EVDVD
https://www.sourcemore.com/uwell-evdilo-vape-mod.html?sscid=81k4_b9d9o

7 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Squonk or rdta?

50 percent off clearance flavors at River Supply.

https://nms.soundestlink.com/view/5f321a528a48f720a3f0bc26/5db8d8cdab617120bf1d62da?signature=6738848ed0a052f43bb01f10a1deba0337b10be3bbb2d3d6e866bd4e93be80b5

9 Likes

Nic as well

7 Likes

Who is this (that Iā€™m adding to my false-advertisingā€™, DO NOT BUY from list)?

Iā€™m sorry, but in stock at our supplier doesnā€™t work for me. :rage:

7 Likes

Everzon, great deals but never ships the next day, sometimes it is a week or more, annoying

9 Likes

I donā€™t mind reasonable delays at all.
But saying itā€™s in stock when itā€™s not, just irks me.

8 Likes

I use refill bottles to re-fill the device and never remove the squonk bottle from the pulse.

8 Likes

yep. definitely not the store to buy from if your impatient to get your hands on your gear, and who isnt really lol.
Its weird though because many times they do ship fast. I had both SX mini G and T class arrive in 4 to 5 days. Most orders using regular shipping can take a month though.
If you dont mind waiting weeks to over a month they do have some good deals.
When its a more expensive item i go for DHL or similar courier, it still usually turns out a fair bit cheaper than B & M stores.
Those in the US have more options with stores and better prices, we get totally rorted here in australia. The price of vape gear, as with a lot of products is ridiculous.

5 Likes

anyone ever tried one of these things before?
The squonk you have when its not a squonk
Turns normal mods into a squonk

this looks interesting to when driving, youde have warm juice in summer though

3 Likes

20% off sale on Coils / Wire / Cotton / Most of the rest of the site!

Discount code CLOUT20 at checkout

Ends SATURDAY at 11:59 AM EST

7 Likes

$10.69

$6.99

$18.36
6 Likes

For all you canadian shoppers Fat Panda has a clearance on 10 mil bottles of premixed juice. $1.50 a bottle free shipping to Manitoba after $35.00 and free shipping to Canada after $50.00. I just ordered 34 bottles for $58 tax included.

6 Likes

theyā€™re a good little mod the katana.
Great for getting someone into vaping.
I picked up a heap for around that price off everzon and 3avape and have been selling them at cost to friends wanting to try vaping.
Built in battery so they dont have to dive into chargers and 18650ā€™s etc.
Theyā€™re a well made solid little mod,
With a kanger subtank on one i get 2 plus days before needing to recharge.
Ive been looking at those think vape thorā€™s for a while to, anyone know what the ST200 chips are like?

6 Likes

I love the little beasts. The only problem is that they always run down when Iā€™m out and about. I have 2 and have to take both with me.

EDIT: Was going to pick up another two but the shipping cost more than the products. Thatā€™s a no-go for me. I was wondering why my account said I havenā€™t purchased since 2017ā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda what I need them for. I was able to help my cousin quit smoking and I gave him both of the vaptio kits I reviewed recently. The Fragg and Cosmo 2 and the weird tank that came with the fragg crapped out and the other took a dump. Very disappointing @Vaptio_official.

7 Likes

thats a shame.
I have a few vaptio and vivakita mods and theyve all been very reliable.
I like the super cape, super bat, wall crawler, X hubble and captā€™"n mods.
The move grand 80 isnt a bad little single 18650 mod either.
Probably the only one i havent been happy with was the move 2. It was ok but didnt hit as hard as i thought it would for a 3 x 18650 mod.
I also have a few pods like the ET auto, solo mini, solo flat, C flat and spin it
I think vaptio are underrated, theyve had some ok gear.
I got them all really cheap on Aliexpress during black friday/cyber monday sales so they were great value.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always liked @Vaptio_official too, thatā€™s why I am disappointed with it. The tank I can understand, they tried something new, and either I got a junker or they all are. Though, I havenā€™t heard anything other than mine.

Iā€™m not overly distressed. I mean, I donā€™t have to a lot of vape gear that has stood the test of time. Someone recently started using Mech Mods exclusively and I have e been thinking about getting and making some more mech mods.

ah, here it isā€¦

8 Likes

i like the concept and it makes sense really
Make a few nice high powered mech mods and that is all you need.
Making your own seems to be growing in popularity.
I was only just saying the other day in another thread ive wasted so much on 40 to 50 cheapish mods when i shouldve just bought 2 or 3 decent mods and be done with it.
And maybe half a dozen quality RTAā€™s and RDAā€™s
Maybe one good squonk to
So many i have are just ornaments now i rarely touch.

7 Likes