Good Deals 2020!

I’ve got two of them and despite disliking Wismec mods in general, I love those.

4 Likes

If you’re a pod-der, this one is available for only $8.99 with code EDMOIP.
Looks like it has some good reviews from Mike Vapes, Vaping Bogan and the like, but not a true MTL if that’s your thing. I did a quick test, and it was about $7.00 to ship to Cali.

8 Likes

still a few intake single and dual left at 3avape for $11.99

https://www.3avape.com/augvape-intake-rta-4-2ml.html

https://www.3avape.com/augvape-intake-dual-coil-rta-26mm.html

or i grabbed a couple of single coil intakes with free post from AE at official augvape store for $12.35

sale for dual coil intakes for $15.50 + free post on AE starts in about 12 hours.(currently $20.50)

6 Likes

Use code: VAPE.DEALS10 and pay 18.00 USD. Not a fan of SMOK mods but hey, as the song says: “it’s your thing, do what you wanna do”

7 Likes

Wire Optim (formally Lightning Vapes) is having another 30% off most items sale. It seems that they have this monthly. No code needed. Prices good until 9/25 11:59PM EST.
https://wireoptim.com/

11 Likes

Not sure if anyone has posted but Health Cabin has had Uwell Nunchaku 2 tanks for $8.99 for a couple of weeks now. I just got three in the mail the other day. Took 14 days from China to in my box in MN.

I ordered 3 Aromamizer Lite V1.5’s the other day from Everzon. They were priced from $16 to $18. That’s way better than the $45 I played at Element. They’re flavor machines… I ditched all the “MTL” attachments and use mine at 50W. It got plenty of airflow even though people describe it as restrictive.

7 Likes

I did the same for the Aromamizer Light V1.5 . What is your favorite setup for it?

2 Likes

I learned how to make my own alien coils this year. My favorite in the Lite as SS 3x28/38ga, 5 (and a half) wraps around a 3mm jig. I cut the legs at 4mm, and that seems about perfect for me. Flavor is outstanding. The juice I run through it is pretty bad for the coil/cotton. I re wick about every 3 days to get the flavor poppin’ again. The liquid is Pachama Fuji Strawberry Nectarines.

I tried a bigger fralien coil in it and it wasn’t as responsive, which I didn’t like. The smaller aliens are the way to go for my liking. Here’s the fralien build I made-

8 Likes

6 Likes

augvape intakes $13.99 + free shipping (still going a bit cheaper at augvapes store on Aliexpress)
augvape occula $9.99
augvape merlin nano $10.99

vsticking mod $26.39 + free shipping (use coupon “fasttech”)

Steam Crave Aromamizer Lite V1.5 $20.99 + free shipping (use coupon “fasttech”)
($16.41 at 3avape but over $50 needed for free shipping)

5 Likes

Still fairly expensive being a new release but this is about the cheapest ive found the supreme V3 for so far.
steam crave supreme V3 for $33.74 basic and $53.99 advanced + free shipping

also have the aromamizer plus V2 for $28.12 basic and $39.37 advanced + free shipping

ragnar (SS) for $35.25 other colors $37.01 + free shipping

I just received a plus V2 and a ragnar from these guys in 3 weeks to australia

4 Likes

Kills me I can’t order from Aliexpress anymore, no vape gear to the US. Use to order a lot from them…so sad but my bank account is happy :grin:

8 Likes

fairdinkum? that sux
they have some of the cheapest deals at times.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, if I go to aliexpress I can’t even see ecig stuff, it says items not eligible to ship to the US. I think it started last year, I know it has been a while.

6 Likes

is that to do with that PMTA BS?
damn, just damn

2 Likes

Aromamizer Supreme V3. It’s only a couple dollars more at Fasttech right now. Shipping is free. If you can find a code that works you might be able to make up the difference. If you do buy Steam Crave from FT, try code “FASTTECH” just in case it might work. That code is a current code for 38% off of DOVEPO products (Oden DNA).

5 Likes

Don’t know but I just bought one and it was only 30$ with shipping.

4 Likes

I am not really sure why, all I know is they stopped offering anything ecig related. Funny thing is you can still buy directly from the retailers who sell on aliexpress like heavens gift, everzon…etc but they usually offer much lower prices on aliexpress.

5 Likes

Since my post above (8 days ago), more stores have dropped prices on the Aromamizer Lite V1.5 RTAs. Both Cigabuy and Fasttech have followed Everzon’s suit and have priced from around $18-20. Those are just the ones I’ve noticed, there might be more places.I’m guessing a V2 is in the w orks but I don’t know really.

They are really good performing single coil tanks. I’d order more but how many does one person need? If there was different colors other than the 3 maybe I could justify buying more. Just a heads up to people who may be interested.

7 Likes

$20.99, Vapeciga -->Aromamizer Lite V1.5 23mm 4.5 ml

5 Likes