Good Deals 2020!

I have one coming. Got it from @FastTech.com I hope they live up to their name LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just teasing Selina

6 Likes

cheapest ive seen so far for aromamizer supreme V3 advanced kit $32.99
as usual you need to go over $50 to benefit from free shipping.
3avape seem to be offering a bit cheaper epacket shipping option than they have been, only $10 or so for one or two items.
The advanced kit is $1 or so cheaper than the basic (log in to 3avape to see discounted price)

IPV revo auto squonker on sale again for $26.39

5 Likes

Good deal on a great mod. Use code THANKS10 to bring the cheapest version down to 107.00 USD with free shipping from a US vendor.

$103.22 (Free Shipping) @VaporEmpire
Use Coupon Code: VAPEDEALS10

9 Likes

smoant ladon mod $24.90

or $38.15 with the Smoant Ladon AOI tank

smok TFV16 lite $7.99

7 Likes

A beast of a charger for less than 30.00USD. I don’t have one, but seriously thinking it would be a good backup if my Dragon ever dies.
USE COUPON CODE VAPOR25 TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $28.46

Use the same code to have this drop to $25.00. I do have this one and it’s a nice little device. I would recomend purchasing the RPM160 RDTA as well. Unfortunately the RDTA seems to only be available from Chine at the moment. It’s well worth it, and cheaper in the long run because you can build your own coils and not spend on coilheads.

8 Likes

Oh my gosh! I think I need a 12 step meeting for gear addicts. I try so hard to stay away from this thread. You guys are such a bad influence. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

12 Likes

Muahahahaha!!!
Our plans to take over are falling into place!

8 Likes

@robin, I made it to step 13 !!! But, it only led me back to step ONE !!!

8 Likes

This is a good price! Strange combo, non-squonk tank with an awesome mod/backpack Squonker

https://m.cigabuy.com/product/detail/18674

7 Likes

Lather, rinse, repeat…

6 Likes

Ultroner Duel 21700 mod (not the Stab-wood version). Supports max.33mm atomizers.

$48.13 and free shipping. Have to use this link and follow directions to get that price.

https://vape.deals/ultroner-gaea/

7 Likes

Lol lol lol :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

7 Likes

Vape Deals is a great site for bargains.

8 Likes

yep, vape deals is awesome
vaping cheap and cheapvaping.deals are similar sites with lots of good sales and coupons etc

6 Likes

these look ok for a basic daily beater at $15.48

5 Likes

Anybody looking for an RDA’s that will work for the way I do my SFT’s
$9.00

It has both the bottom and side airflow.
This one too

Check out the best deal in the whole wide world (sarcasm)

A Damascus RTA!!!

8 Likes

Me too!! But I can’t resist… :rofl:

7 Likes

18650batterystore.com Deal of the day is the top three Molicel 18650, 20700, 21700, and a couple of non-Molicel thingies.

https://www.18650batterystore.com/dealoftheday.asp

Sorry it’s already close to the end of the day. I just noticed it. Act fast.

6 Likes

Good one bro. thanks for posting it.

7 Likes

Yeah @JiM210. I just bought a fistfull of Mollicels which I almost purchased from Illumn 24 hours before (was too lazy to fetch my wallet) $5.49 vs $3.49 (!?) …it was like getting free shipping and a couple bucks

7 Likes