Good Deals 2020!

Lol didn’t see your post. Element is where I got mine.

6 Likes

The Hadar is a pretty decent mesh RDA. The slots where the mesh go in are WIDE so you can use just about any mesh coil strips that brands make. You can use VV Mesh right off the roll with no trimming the long ways. I think it vapes nice. It’s not the prettiest RDA out there but it’s performed well for me. I like it better than the Vandy Vape Mesh V2 I just got.

6 Likes

some ok cheapies going at ecigmafia in their clearance section

laisimo L1 200W $9.99

Sigelei Fuchai MT-V 220W $11.99

Sigelei Chronus 200W $13.99

Sigelei SnowWolf 85W $11.99

6 Likes

sinhumo-sevilla

7 Likes

Short answer, yes :+1: However, it’s not unusual for KF lovers to like certain other Euro styled MTLS. The new Dvarw FL (Face Lift) is one for example. But I don’t want to get into it right now, the list can get long.

3 Likes

I contacted BCF to ask about a Halloween sale and they said to watch their FB page and newsletter, etc. but I haven’t seen anything yet. Have you? I gotta list longer than my arm and growing.

5 Likes

I got nothing. I did get an email from River Supply saying they will have a sale on Friday. Don’t know on what or how much though.

7 Likes

I am looking forward to see what riversupply comes up with…

7 Likes

And expensive, like the Flash-e-Vapor 4.5s+…a great atty by the way

5 Likes

this is a wonderful deal. Even get a 21700 battery with it. $26.99

$16.99
6 Likes

odin 200 $59.60
Use Coupon Code: FASTTECH
Also other good deals on odin 100 $50.59, odin mini DNA75C $104.95 and the odin 200 DNA250C $128.95 using code FASTTECH

these look ok if you dont mind the asmodus touchscreen with GX180 UTC chip $33.49
come with a pretty cool looking carry bag

the smok TFV12 cloud beast king RBA edition going for $7 at cigabuy

ijoy capo squonker $15.95

Augvape x Mass Mods S2 Mosfet Squonk $10.55

KIZOKU Kirin 18350/18650 Tube Mod $18.10

4 Likes

Bull City Flavors Halloween Sale
The Sale everyone has been waiting for! 15% off till November 1st (code: JACKO2020)

12 Likes

Me neither. I followed the Sale image and it wasn’t clear to me but I saw some CBD full spectrum oil that I might try, for a really good price. Always wanted to try that stuff but was overwhelmed by all the brands. I trust RS and it gets great reviews.

7 Likes

You rock KiwiPete :+1: :smiley:

6 Likes

I have the Pico Squeeze 2 and it’s a nice solid mod. No complaints. Great find!

5 Likes

Want me to lend you the $10? I can paypal you. REally, no problem. PM me your info.

7 Likes

My order is in.

4 Likes

Are you a vet? If so, Lazarus Naturals offers a 60% discount on all their CBD products.

6 Likes

Nope, but thx for the info.

4 Likes

You, my friend, are a wonderful woman. :hugs: :star_struck: I just noticed this and I’m not even sure if it’s still only ten bucks.

Exactly! Not all are made equally that is why I decided to try CBD mixed in with my THC in the form of edibles and I find it works quite well. :drooling_face:

All gone. For ten dollars they went quick.

6 Likes