Good Deals 2020!

The Full spectrum sold at RS is described as having low levels of THC, below the FDA guidelines for sale without licensure. Since I’m not a big pothead and a real cheap date I figured this might be enough for me. The benefit of CBD and the “entourage effect” as RS describes it.

If the gear is still $10 let me know. Really no problem. Glad to help.

5 Likes

LOL, Ima cheap date too. I do partake in the medicinal benefits of “pot” and the one thing I really never liked was the mind buzz and that is why I am fond of the edibles. I get the benefit of my muscles loosening up but no “high” unless I take to much which has it’s own benefits too.

I can’t take it every day though and my “addiction” does not like that fact. When done properly my system is flooded with endorphins and for a couple of hours I feel GREAT. It’s amazing what a few ours of “pain free” life can do for a persons… happiness. Anyhow, it puts me in a fantastic mood.

Do you see the danger here? I’m sure you do.

7 Likes

Hmm…any more dangerous than drinking a 5 hr Energy Shot? I wish you weren’t in such pain. You’re right, happiness is your health. People who are healthy don’t realize what a treasure they have. I bet the average person when asked what they would rather have, a ton of money or great health they would choose money. I need to get my coffee (speaking of that lovely addiction).

Sorry about missing out on the Occula but these opportunities usually come around again. Maybe Black Friday?

7 Likes

LOL, probably less dangerous than that. What I meant was the danger of falling (walking with eyes wide open) into my addiction.

Ya, I’m hoping for black Friday. I remember last year when I passed on some deals leading up to Black Friday and then Black Friday wasn’t as good last year as it has been in the past.

7 Likes

https://vapingcheap.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f77a06fc16eb0a8fe76a1abf2&id=285bd1aa3c&e=21a181bd31

For the DNA fans. I’m not vouching for the mod or the company. Just passing on the info.

5 Likes

https://vape.deals/made-by-hemp-sale/

Some folks here were talking about CBD stuff. Again not vouching for vendor or products, just passing on the info.

6 Likes

Sourcemore has the yihi SL for 52 & change after log in. Forgot to grab the link.

8 Likes

Hey Letitia :smiley: I posted it above somewhere. If anyone is interested look for the pic of the Black Compass one I put up. Link is near by.

5 Likes

Was that flash sale for one day only? I don’t see a discount at my checkout. suppose to be automatic, no code.

4 Likes

Go to the clearance page. SL for $52.99.

8 Likes

Yea, I know. I was telling her that I posted it the other day. But not bad to keep posting it. It’s a good deal. (You had to keep backreading. I was referring to River Supply just up above, not Sourcemore.)

5 Likes

It was only for synthetic nic and CBD

5 Likes

I was waiting for my Techmod (gunmetal) to get stocked at Health Cabin at a great price, $33 plus a 15% code. Shipping was steep but total came to $37.48. Not bad at all for a Techmod.

9 Likes

I went for it. I was so happy about finding a Xmas gift for a friend there that I bought a gift for myself.

12 Likes

I might buy a subohm tank :crazy_face: That would be unusual for me but I saw it at Sourcemore for $12 and it gets great reviews.

7 Likes

I got a ‘preloved’ stabwood one of these recently after not really liking the look of them since their release (I thought they were much bigger than they are) and I love it. It’s so comfortable to hold and vape with.
(Then I bought, usually for me as well, a sub ohm tank for it too - the Hakutaku. That I don’t love so much as the first coil seems to be having wicking problems, but it looks great on the SL Class).

8 Likes

From Maggie Lou on Facebook, “To Cravers in USA,
We just find some old stock of Aromamizer RDTA V2 in NY warehouse, so here is big promotion
Welcome to order in Steam Crave online shop.”

U.S. only, Stainless steel only - Aromamizer RDTA V2 $10.99

0b660562ac.jpg.500x500

10 Likes

Nice @JiM210. Great price for a great SteamCrave.

6 Likes

odin200 $55.95

odin 100 $46.15

lost vape grus $27.90

sx mini x class $72.36

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer Do these leak like the V1 ?

5 Likes