Good Deals 2020!

@Dan_the_Man this is the cheapest I’ve seen on the Hadron combo. Although the glaze tank is a strange choice for the combo as it has no squonk deck as far as I know! The Hadron with the backpack is a great dual 21700 squonk setup and your getting both for the price of the Hadron alone.

https://www.efun.top/collections/sale/products/steam-crave-promotion-kit-hadron-mod-glaz-v2-squonk-backpack

The Dead Rabbit SE goes great with the Hadron with squonk backpack.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/dead-rabbit-se/249902/3

8 Likes

$25.99

free shipping and 2nd squonk bottle

10 Likes

damn, that is good for the hadron bundle isnt it?
As little sense as bundling the glaz with it, its still great value
No drama to swap it out with a good RDA or even AP in squonk mode and use the glaz elsewhere.
DOH!, i cant really afford another AUS$100 odd for that, but i really want the hadron.
I still want to find some good handmade aliens on sale to yet
Thats good for the dead rabbit SE kit to. Been wanting that for ages.

There is truly no end to this is there?
Im kidding myself, every time i get a new mod or tank i say thats it now, i have what i need.
Big difference to what you need and what you want lol.

5 Likes

I’ve never used this company and I don’t know if the coils are hand made but they look nice in the pictures.

https://coilclout.com/

20% off sale going on still

• Thoroughly cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner & inspected before shipment
  • Handcrafted in the USA,
  • Coil resistance (Ω) is for the pair of coils after they have been pre-fired
9 Likes

ive thought about trying them a few times
wendy vapes is always pushing them with the wendyvapes 10% to 20% coupon code.
They look alright , nice rainbow colors when she pulses during builds.

6 Likes

I am so glad I live in country South Australia and don’t generally buy from overseas, otherwise this thread would send me broke!!! lol

8 Likes

do you know anywhere in oz to get decent aliens Ianc?
everywhere ive looked they want $20 to $30 for 2 coils , cloud chaos, leaf house, kaiju, mysticoils etc.
I know you get what you pay for but friggin hell.
Though many swear they last for months.
Got these demon killer cheapies for $6 odd per pair off aliexpress
They arent to bad but i want some real quality.

8 Likes

I do mtl and make my own coils mate, not aliens, but…

has a variety of different stuff and seem to know their stuff.
10 Likes

these look alright and prices are reasonable. cheers

6 Likes

I have bought pre-made atty’s from this site before, he has aliens $10/pack, no idea about quality tho.

8 Likes

thanks SC, ill give them a browse :grinning:

4 Likes

I gave mine to my cousin and I think I’ll just get another instead of looking for something to review. Better to have something I know I will like.

7 Likes

10 Likes

So I went to Efuntop to get some stuff and they wanted to charge me over 20 dollars to ship One single battery mod and a small coil tool.

That is just crazy and I refuse to do it. They can keep their SH1T.

12 Likes

Screw those guys!

9 Likes

I agree. The same thing has happened with most of the Chinese vendors.

I decided to heck with them and I’ll go with @FastTech.com they have free shipping and more than just vape products.

13 Likes

I stopped using Gearbest and Efuntop years ago. As long as thier competitors offer free (or reasonable) shipping costs, I don’t see a reason to use them, and I won’t buy from someone who charges close to, equal to or more than, the actual product. That’s just crazy IMO. A lot of times you can compare the low low prices of their products with high shipping costs to a higher priced product with reasonable shipping and come out ahead. Gotta do your due diligence!

15 Likes

I just got it. I saw it a few days ago when a friend was doing a sell off and the A RDTA V2 was in the sale. I thought I nabbed it but someone else beat me to it. That’s when I started googling to see what I could find and bingo! I couldn’t believe it.

7 Likes

Totally agree with you there. The only time I buy from Sourcemore, Health Cabin et al is when it’s dirt cheap (like the $15 Grus mod I missed out on, grrr). But I have to say that in exchange they are offering faster shipping. I got my orders from them in 10 and 11 days.

11 Likes

Anyone use 3A, 3F, or 2F? Are they the same?

Government naming perhaps?

3A says login to get 50% off. I have an account and I don’t see any difference logged in vs. out?

2F says free shipping right now.

3 Likes