Good Deals 2020!

i love it mate
Its not much different to the g class to me.
And its one solid little mutha

5 Likes

bought sl and i am pleased
T is coming in
what margin-of-profit
the sellers have---------

5 Likes

most of the other models dont usually get marked down as much
The t class with the finger spinners was a bit of an ugly cousin and was never really that popular afaik
Plenty like to bag it on forums, i suppose fairly, not sure what yihi were thinking TBH.
I still think its a decent vape though, certainly at these prices,
Theyre probably trying to get rid of them.

4 Likes

8 Likes

we need more hands
i will convert

7 Likes

My Augvape 217 the 510 pin decided to stay in, it was bricked on day 2…sigh. Overall I like the GAEA a LOT better lol.

Dammit, forgot I wanted a second cold steel, going to drop everzon a message to see if it can still be added on. I did get the Grus yesterday, seems like you really have to crank the wattage to get the same effect. @Letitia told me about the Grus being under powered and yep, feels 15 to 20 watts lower than the cold steel. Have only spent about an hour with the Grus though.

8 Likes

The answer is simple… find a vape you want, tell her you bought it for her. When shes says “I told you I don’t want anymore” just apologise and say “Ok, I’ll just use it myself” :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

doh!, shouldve asked 1st.
Mightve dodged a bullet with the vx217 then.
Ultroner are usually pretty good arent they?
what atty and coil build are using with with the grus?

5 Likes

lol, she’s way to smart for that
She knows what im upto before i do lol
Im betting she’ll be onto me if i bitch and moan and get up to go work in the front yard lol.
I swear i cant put a thing over this woman.
Maybe if i order a purple color, her favourite mmmmm, keep it simple as

5 Likes

Have to admit I had no plans on getting a T Class, the spinner thing was just dumb. It wasn’t until a friend came over with his T Class, I was impressed with the build quality and the chip works just as well as the G Class. I actually use my T Class more than the G now, still love the G but the T feels so much more substantial. The T Class also looks good with a 35mm, overall the best deal in vaping for under $40

6 Likes

yeah same here exactly bro.
Its a little battleship isnt it?
I dont mind the finger spinners TBH.
Im thinking a SS blotto will look ok on it with the bottle top like design matching the finger spinner a bit

4 Likes

I am pretty sure Ultroner and Asmodus are the same company, maybe sister companies under the same roof. I think I only have 1 Ultroner mod, the GAEA, I have not had any problems with it.

Right now I have the VV Kylin M on the Grus. It is not terrible but have the power set to 64 watts, usually 45 to 50 watts on the CS. Tired TC for a second and just had to keep upping the temp to get a decent vape. I have a little time right now so going to compare to a DNA and report back.

Edit: Yep, the T Class is definitely a battleship, if you get into a fight just chuck it at your opponent and they are going down lol

9 Likes

bugger it, i was hoping you were going to say something a little chunkier.
I was going to slap my kylin m or a supreme V3 with mesh on it.
Oh well

true hey, hitting someone with the t class in your hand would be like clubbing them with half a house brick.

3 Likes

I can try something chunkier, what did you have in mind?

Sorta sounds nasty lol

6 Likes

7 Likes

lol
20w difference is getting up there isnt it?
im a bit surprised its that underpowered.
It is lost vapes budget line though i suppose.
lol, mine was a silly comment really
if its underpowered, its underpowered, regardless of whats on it

4 Likes

Just compared the Grus to the G Class, the 550j chip was one of the most accurate mods when my bud Anthony Vapes was testing power output. It is much closer, about 10 watts under for the Grus. I think the Cold Steel is just hitting a little harder.

Overall the Cold Steel single 21700 is one of the best out there. Love the battery life on that mod

8 Likes

Dead Rabbit SE Kit, ON SALE NOW

I posted it in another thread.

Link here:
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/dead-rabbit-se/249902/2?u=jim210

8 Likes

Gremberry farms has quite some flavors out of the Inawera shisha line in their weekly flyer for $1.99.

9 Likes

Sometimes I think, Damn, I would love to be able to afford to purchase as much stuff as some of y’all get
and sometimes I think that if I could afford it I would have more vape stuff than I know what to do with. I would buy a lot of stuff. All on sale of course! So maybe a blessing in disguise. A really good disguise…
:grin:

11 Likes