Good Deals 2020!

You are always welcome. :wink:

Thatā€™s what we should be.

Have a nice day. :raised_hands:
Healthcabin Team

8 Likes

$27.00 (+shipping) with code VAPEDEALS10
Firmware upgradable to 90W, and a personal favorite. Gets used quite often during the week for me. If youā€™re thinking about it, donā€™t wait too long. Only two colorways are left and Breazy ends their deals quickly.

13 Likes

best bf mod i have
sry shipping to EU is so expensive
whats still there attracts fingerprints

7 Likes

Too bad you canā€™t take advantage of it @lambu. I agree. As far as single battery squonks go, and the price paid for it, itā€™s the best Iā€™ve owned.

9 Likes

I already cleaned them out of the black, they only had 3, and only a few blue ones left. I was hoping some of these would pop up. I found a code CVD15 that took off 15%. Thanks for the heads up, I donā€™t no how I missed it on vape deals today. That site is a morning must read. Oh and the best part is I got a notice about a hour after that it was shipped. Awesome.

10 Likes

There was only one blue one left 30 minutes ago, I tried to buy 2 and got an error.

5 Likes

Listen up if you missed the sub $20 Pico Squeeze 2 kits. If you live in the US you have another chance to take advantage of a great bargain on a Squonk mod kit that takes a 21700 or 18650 battery. Two members of this forum own each of all the colors itā€™s available in and both have said the red one has the best looking paint out of all of them. They said all the paint looks to be the kind that might hold up well. Thatā€™s their opinion not a known fact, as time will eventually tell us.

My disclaimer: I have never used the Pico Squeeze 2 or even looked at one in person. However, I placed an order for a red one and have received a tracking number. I have used Vapesourcing once or twice and I donā€™t remember any problems with them. Standard or free shipping can take months as often happens with all the retailerā€™s in China, however, they have a US warehouse that only ships to USA customerā€™s so it may not take forever.
TIP - donā€™t mixed US warehouse items with China warehouse items in the same order unless you donā€™t mind chancing a very long wait for all your items.

Vape sourcing.com has extended their Black Friday sale thru December 6th.

The picture above is hard to read the small print at the bottom. It says,

CODE:RE-12 is good for 12% off. ENDS ON 6th DEC.

Also NOTE the code at the top of the first picture. If you arenā€™t already a mail subscriber sign up and use the code Email10 for 10% off site wide. I have no idea if the codes can be combined or what items are eligible for the 12% off code.

PSX_20201203_184022_resize_98

Use Code EDMPS to get the Pico Squeeze 2 kit for $18.99

12 Likes

I just saw this https://cheapvaping.deals/eleaf-istick-pico-squeeze-2-100w-squonk-mod. Same store Vapesourcing, different coupon code Squze2K, get it for $13.99

10 Likes

IJOY capo $19.99 before code
25% off everything (BF2020) Im not sure how long the code will be good for. It worked today. Free shipping over $25.00

11 Likes

Dude, thatā€™s an awesome deal! I reviewed the kit and itā€™s worth buying at full price. For 20 usd it is a must get. Well, only if you have 20 dollars to spend.

7 Likes

These look awesome and everzon has them at a top price
$24.92 for the duel 18650 228w mod Or $29.72 for the kit
$22.89 for the mini 21700/20700/18650 80w mod or $27.88 for the kit

Not a fan of the LEDā€™s but they can be switched off.
(note: pre order)

5 Likes

Hey bro. I canā€™t seem to find the coupon code, do you know it?

5 Likes

CM5
Watch out PREORDER

lambu says: Donā€™t buy Neverzon

7 Likes

no coupon needed bro, just log in.
i think they are still on pre order most places they are listed.
AFAIK they were only released last week.

3 Likes

Screenshot from 2020-12-04 17-50-33

So this is bullsh*t as well?

lambu says: Donā€™t ever buy Neverzon

5 Likes

not sure what you mean but ive made 30 plus purchases from everzon
Always got the items and usually at one of the best prices i can find.
Yeah, they can be a bit shonky saying items are in stock and you have to wait a week or two for them to be shipped but ive never not received an order.
No shadier than many chinese vendors to me.

3 Likes

I did not get 1/3 of ordered and payed items
but thats OT
What about the CM5 Code

And @bede1 i dont have/want/call out/wanna provoke no beef with you

5 Likes

all good bro
You stated youre experience using them and i stated mine.
If theyā€™d dudded me id be spewing to no doubt, but they havent, so far lol.
Ive heard a few complaints but to be honest blatantly ripping people off and not sending orders wasnt one, till now.
Did you pay with paypal?
I had one order not show up and they refunded me no questions.

4 Likes

This will be a separate topic as soon as i have some time
and have cooled down

Here is good deals
so what about coupon

So this is bullsh*t as well?

6 Likes

coupons working for me bro

5 Likes