Good Deals 2020!

good to know others use them.
im waiting for a blotto and a footoon aqua master.
Been waiting about 3 weeks and tracking hasnt budged from the shippers warehouse.
Its got me stuffed why chinese vendors use netherlands post to ship to australia?
Theyre always slow as.
Ive used vapeciga once before and it took about 3 weeks to reach me but via singapore post that time.
Its a little concerning but they seem to cop a lot of bad reviews no matter where i look.
So many complaining about not receiving items after 30 days and up to a few months.
I wonder how many eventually received their order and dont bother to edit their feedback/complaint at all?
Fingers crossed ours get here.

4 Likes

Great to see you pop in , hope all is well

7 Likes

Mine just sat in California for a bitā€¦ I might get my package from them tomorrow or Monday.

Dec 18 2020 03:57 am
Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Kansas City, MO, United States

Dec 16 2020 03:24 am
Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Fontana, CA, United States

Dec 15 2020 10:28 pm
Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

Dec 15 2020 07:51 pm
Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Dec 15 2020 06:55 pm
Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations
Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States

Dec 03 2020 07:57 pm
In Transit
Los Angeles, CA, United States

Dec 01 2020 07:57 pm
Order Shipped
United States

Nov 30 2020 07:57 pm
Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
United States

6 Likes

Ohhhhā€¦ I lurk through the site daily @fidalgo_vapes

7 Likes

Last order (Oct 30th) from BCF took 4 days to arrive at my door in NZ. My current order? well thatā€™s a whole other storyā€¦

November 24, 2020, 5:11 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
MORRISVILLE, NC 27560

December 3, 2020, 12:35 pm
Departed
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

December 11, 2020, 3:30 pm
Departed
TOKYO, JAPAN
Your item departed a transfer airport in NARITA, TOKYO, JAPAN on December 11, 2020 at 3:30 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 19, 2020, 11:00 am still waitingā€¦ :frowning_face:

7 Likes

All WF is 50% off at GremberryFarms.com

13 Likes

I hope so dude. I have 4 packages that I purchased roughly at the same time. Every one of them are sitting 3 towns away. They have been there for 10 days and counting.

7 Likes

@Gsnap Thank you for posting. I really didnā€™t want to buy any more flavors this week.
Unfortunately I could not resist.

10 Likes

I have gotten to the point where I just say
ā€¦ehh, 2020 when things go wrong, sad to be used to it

11 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truth!

10 Likes

For anyone in Aust or NZ who may be interested, Tom from the Juice Factory is having his annual 20% off Christmas sale. Cheersā€¦

10 Likes

Fasttech is having a Xmas sale with 10% off

10 Likes

Cart and gc already loaded and ready to go.

7 Likes

Just got an email from Honey (if you havenā€™t signed up, you should. Saved me a bunch)

\ 108x108
New sale detected at a store you follow
When you follow stores with Honey, we keep a close eye on prices and let you know when we detect sales- even if theyā€™re not advertised. Enjoy the deals.

FastTech Following
Grab your shopping cart! FastTech is having a sitewide sale. Visit store site for details

BFCM15

Site-wide 15% Off

10 Likes

$40 Steam Crave Titan V1.5 mod, 1 left at that price. Itā€™s black.

Itā€™s Cigabuy. Com

10% code "25ā€, enter codes before you checkout. Itā€™s not intuitive. Have account, click on the user icon, look for my coupons, add, then go to cart and checkout. Shipping is a bit steep but you cannot buy from Steam Crave at this time due to PayPal screwing them.

I just used PayPal at Cigabuy.com . I have shopped Cigabuy before with no problems.

Oh, and this :arrow_down: holds a 35mm (think Steam Crave Ragnar) with no overhang. It uses the Sevo chip. Touch screen interface, only a fire button. Military Green only.

And for $6 :arrow_down: why not. Only reason I can think of is itā€™s probably adds to the cost of shipping.

Be sure to look around, they have some good prices right now.

10 Likes

I bought 4 of those Luxotoc MF squonks from Cigabuy. They were $10 and around 10 more to ship each oneā€¦ I used one for a few months. It didnā€™t leak badly but it did leak. Every time I went to fill & change the battery, my ribbon was wet, along with my battery. Juice must have crept in there somehow.

I took off that small panel to see if I could see where it was coming from. It never worked right again. It didnā€™t come from the tubing. Iā€™m guessing it happened from the 510 assembly somehow. I never got why taking the button panel off would make the mod unusable but it did. I ended up going in further at that point. I cleaned everything I could and put it all back together with no success.

When it worked it worked great, besides the minor leaking. Itā€™s a single 21700 direct output ,protected squonk mod. I didnā€™t experience noticeable voltage drop or anything. Iā€™ll dig out another some day to play with. Since mine died Iā€™ve gone fully mechanical. The Hugo Squeezer is a cheap dandy of a squonk mod. I love em and bought 4 of them so far.

7 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s strange. They were made so the user can change boards to convert from protected direct V to wattage and temp control. That really blew me away that a manufacturer made videos and wrote instructions for the user to do a board swap. Unheard of. I was intrigued the moment I saw the first ad years ago. That plus there werenā€™t a whole lot of 21700 mods at that time. I never understood why anyone would want to switch between squonk with a 21700 and non-squonk duel 18650ā€™s. I donā€™t understand why anyone would switch between V/W/TC and protected mech either. I guess thatā€™s why they donā€™t sell the boards anymore. Iā€™m a tinkerer and I wouldnā€™t mind getting ahold of the other board. I guess the marketing target was the tinkerers.

@INOIROC if you bought 10 and the one you were using leaked why didnā€™t you just break out a second one to see if it had the same problem? I wouldnā€™t be able to sleep at night if it were me and I didnā€™t at least check one other to see if it leaked.

6 Likes

I got 2 at first (Paid $10 and another $9-10 per mod, so around $20 each in total). I liked the one I was using so I went back and ordered 2 more. It shit out on me around the time the second order came. Iā€™d been sitting on a Squeezer mod for well over a year and wanted to try it. Maybe Iā€™ll pull out another soon to see if it leaks the same way.

Here it is during happier times lol.
https://i.imgur.com/dPLw2ux.jpg

Hereā€™s what I got going on now-
https://i.imgur.com/HwyKjnf.jpg

8 Likes

I almost ordered some Athena mods from Vapesourcing last night. I saw they only take 18650s so I decided to hold off.

10 Likes

2020 End of Year Sale!!
20% off your entire order from December 26th through December 28th at 11:59 PM CST.

8 Likes