Good Deals 2020!

Same here. It’s such a nice looking mod but I already have 18650 Squonkers.

I was very bad yesterday. I’m going to stop buying hardware for a very long time. It’s time to figure out a good way to organize the hardware I have. I’m thinking about custom cut foam layers in a jumbo ammo box.

9 Likes

I’ve never used this company before.

Artisan vapors has some great deals and free shipping over $50. First one is the new Pulse V2 mods are only $19.50.
Red Smoant Naboo mods are the same. Silver Pico S mods are $17.50. Black Geekvape Loop RDAs are $9. There’s more too, just gotta look around.

Credit goes to Synful on the VU forum.

13 Likes

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil: LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa…I can’t see or hear you.

10 Likes

I went back and fourth in my head over that site lol. I don’t need any of it but I spent a hundred bucks.

I’m going to miss the days of cheap vaping stuff being delivered to my house. Once the new regulations kick in, I probably won’t order much. I’ve had everything I need for a long time.

10 Likes

@INOIROC, Only $9.99!!! You didn’t mention that earlier :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Yeah, pretty cheap. I think they were $15 when I looked. They usually charge a lot for shipping but that’s still a good price.

10 Likes

Not sure if any of you ordered any of those Pulse V2s from Artisan Vapor. The guy that posted the deal said someone got told they were out of stock and had to be refunded. Mine are on the way so my order worked. Like I said, I’ve never shopped there. If you got that message from them, I’m really sorry. I hate when companies misrepresent what products they actually do have in stock.

8 Likes

finally received my vapeciga order today.
Theyre alright, i’ll use them again.

8 Likes

Yeah they took awhile to get to me, but honestly can’t complain… just standard for getting something from China, prices for the items I purchased was good and that made up for it, wished they used a different shipper though.

7 Likes

Wet Vapes has 30%off sitewide right now. Griffin25 RTAs are only $5.00. That’s $3.50 each with the code: BYE2020

You can get Pulse 80W mods for $17.49. Pulse BF mechanical kits are only $13.99 after code. Theres lots more to look at. Forgot to mention, they’ve been around forever and are very reliable. Free shipping is over $30 like always.

11 Likes

An old favorite at a fantastic price ( Code: EDMVLS $4.99 USD)No idea what the shipping costs are (but probably still worth it.) Single coil, dual stacked horizontal or dual vertical builds, adjustable airflow and great flavor. Easy enough for beginners and flavorful enough for pros.

7 Likes

Thank you i order from them all the time.

9 Likes

I started shopping there this year in January (So almost last year haha). I’m pretty sure I’ve spent over a grand there in that time over several orders. They have some great deals and a wide selection… Their sales are usually great as well. I wish I’d heard of them sooner. I’ve read that they’ve been around for a long time.

9 Likes

how about a link?

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man https://www.wetvapes.com enter code BYE2020 where it says vouchers

9 Likes

Yep all that. I wasn’t sure when it ended. I’m glad the code is still working today.

I ended up ordering two Modifined Lyra mods and a Pulse BF kit. I might make one more order before the day is done.

I went back and ordered 8 RTAs for $25. They’re old but still I’m familiar with most of them (Griff and Griff 25’s). A little over 3 bucks per tank is fine by me. Got free shipping and everything.

8 Likes

Yes, they do have great prices and ship rather quickly. They are local to me. The prices in-store are great too.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Really? That’s awesome! I live way out in the country so no really good shops. Prices are ridiculous. I’m stocked up pretty well so the mail ban thing won’t hurt as much. It still going to suck and makes me so mad.

7 Likes

. Im doing my best to stock up now. Unfortunately i cant get nicotine here in NY though.

6 Likes