Good Deals 2021!

If there was/is a good reasonably priced mech (510/non hybrid) with a magnetized switch I would be tempted now.

6 Likes

“good” is subjective. but, purge clones will do what you want.

7 Likes

I drip when testing flavors/recipes.

6 Likes

I have a picture of one of my packages from them, see the package description :smile:

9 Likes

i’ve had them say “faucet parts” :laughing:

9 Likes

DPRO Mini is my favourite RDA as I like the restricted airflow and great flavour and I have been looking for another one but they are very hard to find now. I have been wondering about the Claymore since it came out and I’m glad to hear that they are similar. Thanks for the heads up mate.

8 Likes

Yeah, no problem. I think you’ll love it if you like the DPRO. I’m going to buy a couple more so I don’t make the mistake of buying just one and kicking my own ass later when I want another and can’t find them.

8 Likes

I don’t know if you have heard but there is a new DPRO Mini V2 being released soon.

8 Likes

No way! Imma have to look into that. Thanks for the info!

8 Likes

I just ordered 2 for $59. I need a couple more RTAs now.

8 Likes

I have seen some reviews on YouTube about it but sadly none of them are in English and there’s no subtitles either so I’m still pretty much in the dark about how it performs. It’s a collaboration with another company called MOVI whoever they are.

8 Likes

https://m.tokopedia.com/ministryofvapeid/rda-dpro-mini-v2-rda-22mm-by-coil-art-x-movi-100-authentic-black-3mg
It’s already being sold here
1usd is about 14.000 rupiah, so it’s about 14.3 usd

7 Likes

I think it’s exclusive to indonesian market right now. Couldn’t find one on aliexpress.

7 Likes

Thank mate for the information, I hope it reaches our shores soon so we can really find out what it’s like.

5 Likes

Is this what your speaking of ?

7 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Interesting thing…I was checking out Sigma Vape Shop and I noticed they sold Juuls. I don’t know much about them and was having a nosey round and saw they refer to their nicotine levels of the Pods as being 5.0% (which we all know is 50mg). Are they the only company that uses that form of reference to nic levels? I have never seen it represented that way - anywhere or on any product. Not adopting an industry standard must be pretty confusing for new vapers!

7 Likes

Holy carp @robin and @SessionDrummer ! Can’t believe you found some. I swear I looked for some time and nada.

12 Likes

The reviews are great. I just may get one.

8 Likes