Good Deals 2021!

They just need to offer a series deck for it :thinking:. I have just purchased series decks for the Asgard Mini and Asgard 30mm :+1:

7 Likes

anyone tried the SC titan V2 yet?
No doubt it will be as good as most of steam craves offerings, just wondering about any significant changes/upgrades?
Gawd that things a beast
TBH i always thought it just to big. The ragnar is probably as big as i’d use.
The aromamizer plus line is perfect and for smaller mods the supreme.

4 Likes

I have read that it is produces noticably better flavor then the original. The two significant changes are improved airflow and a cool series/parallel build deck. . I think the airflow is like the Ragnar now, bottom and side flow. The airflow is supposed to be improved with greater and smoother airflow with more airflow control. The new postless deck is designed so you can build parallel or series without having to rebuilding the deck itself , or series-in-parellel and of course it accommodates the new bottom airflow.

Also, the new deck will work with the old Titan and vice-a-versa with the old decks.

8 Likes

thanks jim.
Makes sense theyd go with the newer airflow system.
All sounds pretty cool

4 Likes

I made edits. I looked at a picture and it appears there is not bottom airflow like the Ragnar and plus2. Reading the description it just says improved airflow with greater adjustability.

6 Likes

The biggest difference I can see right off is the wicking. The v2s wicking ports are significantly larger…my biggest gripe about the v1.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Hoping they fixed the juice flow control as well - with my v1…if everything is all snugged down give up on changing the juice flow.

6 Likes

ah ok, so its still the newer type AF with 3,2,1 slots but no bottom?
The original had AF somewhat similar to the original aromamizer plus.
thanks for that ruin, improved wicking to.

5 Likes

I ordered this having forgotten that Steam Crave had a V2 soon to be released. Two days after I ordered this Titan V1 they released the V2.
PSX_20210127_223248_resize_72

I meant to post this in vapemail. It fits the topic here at the moment. I went ahead and double posted this :scream_cat:

7 Likes

Just a heads up…PP finally got around to suspending purchase at sourcemore. They are setting up cc payment options.

12 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.
I have some info too.

BTW PayPal offers an option to get a “debit card” and it comes out of your account and you are able to use it to purchase vape gear.

13 Likes

Been thinking about looking into the pp card options. Honestly I’m pretty much set for gear though. I like the ft gift certificate option and would prefer sourcemore went that route.

11 Likes

I was LITERALLY about to drop $300-400 last night at Sourcemore on my (hopefully) last stock-up order for awhile & when I was finally done editing my cart, they had announced the PP payment suspension lol foiled again!

I’m paging @muth here bc she knows someone at Sourcemore, maybe she can let them know that we LOVE FT’s option of buying gift cards via PP & spending them on the site that way :slight_smile: I much prefer that to using my CC directly on a site as well, except it does get frustrating to always feel like I need to spend my balance (which inevitably results in spending more lol). I’m not allowed a PP account (BS on their end) so I can’t get the debit card option. I just share PP with my dad as we do eBay sales together (basically I deal with the online part on his behalf lol), so I have access to PP when necessary but try to avoid them at all costs after they stole almost $2k from me freezing my account/ funds when a shady buyer scammed both myself & them with false claims, ofc PP sided with them & now I’m out of PP forever. Good job PP! (sorry for the rant, not like I’m still bitter or anything :rofl:)

If anyone doesn’t use Privacy.com for their online purchases, I highly recommend doing so. It’s free & I haven’t had my CC info compromised once since I started using their services!

10 Likes

I got the Titan V2 yesterday and am trying it out today vs the V1, both using the dual series mesh deck which is great. Now I will admit that I prefer the airflow on the Plus V1 over the V2 and so far am not noticing a significant difference with the Titan V1 or 2 aside from the airflow. I am only about 5ml into both so far but my initial impression is if you already have the V1 just stick with that unless you really like the airflow on the Plus V2.

I do like the new deck for the V2 which can be purchased separately. I built dual 3.5mm staple claptons and installed them in series which came out to 0.43 ohms. Installed it into the Titan V1 and the flavor is really good.

Definitely get the dual series mesh deck for the Titan, love that deck and the best mesh deck SC makes. Not a fan of the Plus mesh deck although the Supreme V3 mesh deck is pretty good.

10 Likes

I’m not sure if any of you use a TFV16… I doubt this is of any interest but it might be. Triple mesh coils are $5 a pack at MFS. They’re usually above $10 for a pack of 3. The singles are also five bucks.
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/tfv16-king-triple-mesh-replacement-coil-0-15ohm-3-pack.html

11 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I just gave my new Titan V1 the initial bath and O-ring swap. If I find the time tonight I’ll stuff a build in her and find out what its all about. I’ve a bit of anxiety about buying the V1 and then finding out the V2 is for sale only two days later. It sure was fun breaking it down and putting it back together. The JFC and AFC have a perfect tension! A fine chunk of machinery for sure.

11 Likes

Wotofo Serpent SMM’s are only five bucks at Wet Vapes.
https://www.wetvapes.com/wotofo-serpent-smm.html
I posted this before but they got a bunch of other older atomizers for really cheap. I bought a bunch of Bravos about a week ago. The flavor those things put out is ridiculous. Very nice bargain buy.

11 Likes

Thank you.

9 Likes

thanks bro, most helpful as always.

4 Likes