Good Deals 2021!

Thanks, just grabbed two of those fancy Aspire Revvos for $15 each, black and blue in stock.

5 Likes

That’s why I have a half dozen Aegis Solo and Legends. They take a beating. I’m good till I die.

9 Likes

I just bought 2 aegis solos. Yeah I figured better get something that’ll last. I also like the mod.

8 Likes

Found this…just not sure if sourcemore is reliable. I am looking for a squonker.

https://www.sourcemore.com/dovpo-topside-dual-squonk-vape-mod.html

5 Likes

i believe sourcemore is reliable. and i also recomend a good mech 18650 and 21700 squonker.

this is a good one
Wotofo Stentorian RAM BF Mod

do not buy an Azeroth = junk.

6 Likes

I order from sourcemore often, good service.

8 Likes

Just concerned about ordering from china and it getting caught in US customs.

3 Likes

Our packages from China are tiny and tossed in huge bins for transport. Odds of your packages being one of the few that get checked by customs is almost nil. When placing order ask for the package to be labeled something like “toy remote control” and ask for a non vape related return address. The China sites are very accommodating in this regard. Of course there is the slim possibility customs will catch and destroy it. Personally I will keep ordering but only small orders.

6 Likes

that may become part of the game. small orders is the way to have better chances.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen those being sold since Thanksgiving.

8 Likes

do you mean “sold out” ? idk, have not tried to buy one in a good while, but they are good mods.

i coat or 2 of poly really makes em pop.

11 Likes

Love mine!! As long as the battery has power.

4 Likes

For a cheap mech squonk, I think that the Hugo Squeezer can’t be beat. Feels good in the hand, can use a 21700 battery, comes with a spare bottle plus a refill bottle… I can’t say enough good things about them. $23 at Fasttech usually. I just got my fifth or sixth one yesterday.

I love the RAM as well for being smaller and lightweight. I’ve just kind of moved on to the bigger batteries recently.

12 Likes

Is that a rubberized finish?

4 Likes

i don’t think so, i think they are plastic of some sort.

4 Likes

while i do agree with that. i use 2 18650 squonkers for “out&about” and working around the house. with a Profile mesh the battery lasts a fairly long time hitting it often.

5 Likes

I’ll say. My Aegis Max arrived with a loose flip tab on the battery door button. I asked for a new battery door and they wanted to know if it would be okay if they sent me a new mod!

8 Likes

Any St.Patrick’s Day sales? Does Chefs Flavors celebrate that or is it a US thing?

3 Likes

St Paddy’s is a global phenomenon - Heading off tonight to indulge in several/many Guinnesses tonight (NZ/Australia time zone means we get to celebrate a day before anyone else :four_leaf_clover:)
(image image image

11 Likes

And wake up a day later… lol

11 Likes