Good Deals 2021!

Just went to Cloudy Vape and bought 3 more Trantors and sent them to a friend’s brother in Texas. My friend, from the UAE, goes there a few times a year and it’ll be a nice gift for him. I’m surprised these forums haven’t bought out the Trantors. I wonder if vapers overseas are aware of the sales going on here.

7 Likes

The is a ribbon thing that goes across screen that say selections.

3 Likes

Actually select options.

2 Likes

There

4 Likes

Re: squid double barrel. I have had two. I loved them. One stopped working after about 9 months possibly due me dropping it a couple weeks prior. So I bought another one. Had it a good while before one day it literally shot flames out of it. May have been a battery issue and not the mod itself. After that I moved on to other mods. Again, probably neither case is the mods fault. It is built like a tank.

6 Likes

Drag 3 45.99

Not a huge discount but a little lower than I have seen elaewhere.

7 Likes

My first double barrel the button is wonky now, doesn’t always fire. Never dropped it and not a lot of use so that sucks. I got the new version and like it better.

I recently ordered 3 detonators from squid, 1 was DOA and took a while to get a return label. Hoping it gets replaced but who knows at this point.

Squid mods are nice but they wouldn’t be my first or second choice for longevity based on experience

7 Likes

The THC (not the tasty kind :wink:) Tauren mech mods are pretty nice and 21700. I got some original high end mechs like the Kennedy Vindicator, Subohm Innovations, Brito and more but the Tauren mech is just as good but can be had for 30 to $50 now.

9 Likes

Been a long time but iirc if you can’t put it in the cart the item is oos.

5 Likes

Squid vape has wire shots (which you don’t see anymore) at a good price. But instead of the measley 10 or 15 per tube there are 100 per tube. Kanthal and also some mixed kanthal/nickel wire…straight and twisted. Wire shots are damned convenient for building. I’m tending to build more and more with kanthal again, so this was a good deal for me, picked up a few tubes.

6 Likes

St. Patty’s day sale at River Supply. 25% off nic. No code needed.

8 Likes

Thank you …I love these little mods besides the sharper edges they last forever

5 Likes

Do you like the Pro versions better than their standard ones? Some have nice coating or paint jobs but I might just go with brass.

The standard brass Tauren mech mech and the Hellvape Trishul V2 are only a few cents apart on Fasttech. I’m thinking the Tauren might be much better but that’s just a guess.

8 Likes

oh, i’m excited. hopefully shipping soon from Fasttech

9 Likes

Nice! I love my Steam Crave tanks.

I just impulse bought a Heavy Hitter mech mod. The thing is though, I ordered the wrong color!! I feel dumb about that. I’d have taken black but not copper. That’s what I ordered, copper when I wanted a brass one.

I emailed them and got a hold of their rep I do reviews for so it’ll probably get straitened out. I need to slow down sometimes and make sure what I’m doing.

7 Likes

I’m jumping right off the cliff into rebuilding. tried it for a while and never could get it quite right. went back to subohm. I figure with the ban coming I’ll have to learn. We will see how it goes. I’ve got the SC, a Mongrel, and a nano wasp coming in the mail as well as a squonker. Full speed ahead.

8 Likes

I got a couple of the Tauren mechs so long ago I can’t remember which but mine have that same shape and button to what you linked.

That Hellvape Trishul V2 looks really nice.

If you can find one the Vaperz Cloud Stormbreaker is bad ass. Triple 21700 in parallel so you don’t have to build for series. That thing will last me 3 days usually before I have to recharge.

6 Likes

Just in case anyone forgot this

Another $9.99 Yihi chipped mod

This mod is very comfortable in the hand. A 30mm will overhang the bevel but is even with the front and back flats so it doesn’t look bad to me. The red one below has a 30mm Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus attached.

I am very satisfied I bought three. The company was extremely fast on shipping. I bought it Friday and had them in hand Monday. Only $7.5X shipping flat rate US to US

Everything pictured here, minus the RDA’s attached to the mods, was under $50 shipped!

12 Likes

I got 3 as well. Been using one for 2 days and I like it very much.

10 Likes

we’re here to help. Just ask.

5 Likes